October 3rd, Monday - New song released, a new beginning, some bench press

 03.10.2022 - Monday

Nice day. All alone. Worked some - at then then I wasn't alone.

Then, I made a call. Couldn't reach. So, I wrote in a messenger and quickly got a response.

And guess what? I am going. Tomorrow late at night I'm going. What will happen? No idea. I gathered things, probably will gather some more tomorrow.

Had two coffee as I was calling and then giving a lesson. Didn't have more than that. Sure was distracted from working out. Yes, I managed to do something.

Workout

Bench press

Warmup, some nice pushups, then 20-50-70 for 15

100 - 3 sets of 10 casually, saving up energy.

Now it's much later and I'm eating, but I think I could do a little bit of squatting - for my connective tissue.

I recorded all lyrics for song. I am inspired, after all. And I straight up released it on Bandcamp! So quickly. Brevity brings success! Use quantity for quality - well, this saying isn't about today. More like "We harness for a long time, then we go fast". Ha ha.

So, here's my little single I've been working on -

And he's the video of some of my PR's - deadlift 280 on June 1st, Pushpress 140 on august 27th, and OHP 130 from last saturday (1st of october).

What else? It's rather late. Okay.

Squats

3 sets of 15 - BW, slow and gentle.

Random picture of the day - some Stable Dissusion art







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR