September 1st, 2022 A.D. - Light squat, guitar work

 01.09.2022

Not as nice of a day. Feeling dragged down. Usual baloney. I'm yet to learn to be this different kind of me. Sleep and nutrition are somewhat okay. It's pretty late. I've had one coffee. Hope to be able to have a relatively normal day tomorrow as well.

Workout

Some upper body stick moves

Squat

Stick for 10

20 for 10

50 for 10

90 for 8

130 - 3 sets of 5 - nice, feeling energy accumulation. On a day like today, when my sleep wasn't quite perfect, and my nitrtition somewhat disbalanced, and most importantly - some fatigue from yesterday I can feel my cardio working slower. There is less "oil" to move things around, if you will. And I got a little "distracted" as well. What do you know. Overall, I feel nice.

Sanded down the paint spills on the neck. Finally washed my varying grit sandpaper. Why didn't I do that before? I did that when I was sanding down the initial finish. Now I'm waiting for it to dry.

---

Did some pretty violent sanding on the body. Last time I didn't use block, and today I did. I definitely evened out a few spots, but not the most. I didn't use any low grit paper, but couldn't avoid scratches. There's only two layers left, and today I've made with the fact that it's just not going to look "factory fresh". But it is going to look nice. I'm gonnna be hand sanding and only block sanding very gently, with 800 and 1000. 1000 grit paper was good enough to remove spots on the neck without removing the single layer of black paint. Tempted to experiment with layering paint, but I don't want the neck to be much thicker. Only two more layers on it before lacquer.

All this took me a bit of time. The outside was wet after the rain. I painted the neck with another layer, trying to be as gentle as possible, starting my spraying from far away. Didn't turn out ideal, but close to good. And the body also turned out better once I started paying attention.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR