August 27th, Saturday - Another heaviest PP session
27.08.2022
Nice day. Worked. Ate. Slept. Woke up with moderate difficulty. Enjoyable dream, don't remember what. Had first coffee. Arabica. Very smooth. Not any kind of powerful caffeinated. Second coffee - 1/3 robusta. Nice taste. Kind of better, even. I still really joyous over the fact that robusta isn't useless now (with moka).
Played guitar a tiny bit. Experimented with RAT pedial emulatiors. Cool sound. Might wanna incorporate it. Maybe even just replace my Metalzone emulator, seeing how it's not the only thing responsible for my tone. I may wanna change my tones more often. It's been alost a year since my last release. And a small one it was. I really need to release something. I wanted to practice my vocals today. I feeel inspirationally disoriented. It was never as strong. But I do have a few ideas growing.
It's 10 PM already. And I'm only starting my workout. Hmm.
75 for 3, 82 for 3, 87 - 4 sets of 2, 90 for a strict single. Hmm.
So, let's be considerate... I'm not gonna do a lot of OHP for warmup, first of all.
108 for 3, 120 for 3, 125 - 130 - 132 - 135 (4 sets of 2), 140 for 1. Okay. Kind of easier than last time. Let's go.
Workout
Overhead press
Stick - 27 kg bar
50 for 5
70 - 2 sets of 5
Began sanding the G310 again. I think I may want to apply a lot more layers. That'll make it very strong.
Pushpress
Some squats and jumps for leg warmup
50 - 70 - 100
107 for 3
120 for 3 nice
125 for 2 not nice, fricking bent barbell. Also lower racking didn't help. It does take away energy, doesn't it?
130 for 2 better
132 for 2 even better
135 fail. Danced around too much. I realise now that I have conditioned some songs of mine to not stimiulate me because of how much I listen to them in my calm state. But some are still okay.
135 for 2 so much better. Strong push! Didn't wait long.
140,3 for 1 nice and casual. I was more or less able to hold back the tension! It's the third time in my life I'm PPing 140.
Might wanna make another video. Not today, probably.
Sanded the G310 some more. Sides, manually. Covered in blue paint dust. Not smart. Wiped it up with a tiny bit of white spirit. Now letting it rest. Not gonna warm up the paint today. I wanna see how it works. Yesterday I had a massive fiasco cause I did put the spray tip on correctly and thought I ruined the paint by overheating it. Then I put in on right and painted it again. Did I mention I might want to get another can of blue? Maybe even a can of white, seeing how good it looks when it's layered light blue? Maybe.
---
Did another coat and ran out of blue paint before I could finish. Now I'm gonna have to buy it. In the free time I should divert my attention to the neck.
Random pictures of the day


Comments
Post a Comment