August 4th, Thursday - Another light day

 04.08.2022

Nice day so far. Well, not great. Sleep is mediocre, weather is hot and humid (awful), nutrition is inconsistent, CNS is in shambles. Yesterday and today I had a nice "breakfast", but yesterday i had massive hunger pains at some points cause I just frickin forgot to eat the second time. Absolutely no food for a while. That's how it's easy for me to drop my weight so quickly.

Today my mood is really lowered, unreasonably stressed and upset. That happens, I guess. I blame the weather. Silly. And people too. Inconsiderate people. And the idiot that can't stop talking about suicide. I just wanna fucking kill that guy, ha ha.

Today I'm working out. Planing to enjoy myself. A little bit of OHP to keep the energy, some squats, some forgotten muscles.

A curious thought! People talk about how strong gorillas and chimps are. But guess what? A gorilla wouldn't be able to beat the best humans at lifting weights overhead. They've not evolved to do this. They're pretty much quadripeds. They'd be able to do a big bench and big dip, but not big overeah lift. Cause we've evolved differently. We've evolved to be able to apply our strength in the most cumbersome geometric ways. That's why we are the strongest. A separate human might not consider himself the strongest. But we are.

Workout

Upper body warmup with a stick

Push jerk 

27 kg ez bar - 5 sets of 5

Keeping the tenchique, I'd like to imagine. A little bit of stretch.
I legit should try doing heavy push jerk at some point. Feels awesome. Maybe this saturday?

I'd like to break this stupid vicious cycle and not have my wed and thurs as the worst days of the week. I need to assign monday and thursday to light work, wed to DL and sat to OHP. But I also want to have a few exercises that I do every time, and I'm a little mentally tired of the DL. I gotta get my squat up before I move onto the even bigger DL. I'd like to imagine I'm gonna make some nice progress this autumn. Let me code myself in advance, he he.

Squat

5 sets of 15 - With a stick

Keeping it conventional, without any "additional ideas" today.

Rubber pulls

2 sets of 15 - light

Rubber supported pullups

11, then 11 more

11 normal

11 with +16 kg kettlebell on my neck - not bad. When youg et extra weight you don't have to do lots reps xD Turnikmen psychology xD

Been playing GTA5. Adversary Mode with bumper cars is fun. The one where you ahve to stop the other team from going through all the checkpoints. Very basic stuff. In F076 I sripped stuff I had and tried crafting more rare armor. Mildly succesfull. Didn't get Unyielding+Intelligence, but I got just Unyielding Secret Service. That's something.

Wanted to get some up[beat music for custom radio in GTA, so I downloaded some Kyuss. It's fun. Reading reviews on their big album.

Curls, while leaning onto the wall

6+6 kg dumbbells for 15 - 2 sets

27 kg ez barbell for 15 - surprisingly hard, if you're trying to be quiet. Also very incomfortable for wrists, as usual.

6+6 on one hand and 12 in other - 2 sets of 15

Yesterday night I deleted two of my biggest adventures in AID. Cause they were overplayed and ruined because of that. I don't want my characters to become soemthing they weren't meant to be. So I'm just gonna keep these stories in my memory. That should be good enough.

Random picture of the day



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR