July 28th, Thursday - Light overhand DL
28.07.2022
Not much to say. Feeling confused about everything. Had long sleep. Tired of this weather woke up late, hoping to not experience this heat. It's still hot. Had coffee. First two coffeees were great and brought me in a decent mood. The third one - not so much. Well, at least I can feel that the weather is definitely not as bad as yesterday.
Ever since I staryted drinking coffee from a Moka pot my caffeine habits have changed slightly. I think it might be a good time to stop having so much of it.
I need a nice long workout. Not like yesterday. I need to wash my brain with endorphins and enter the tunnel state. That shall happen.
Feeling pretty grrovy while noodling. That's a good sign for my CNS.
Workout
Deadlift
20-60-100-150 for 8 - my quick initial warmup that I came to love.
Now I realise I'm not sure what to do. I started with 130 in june, I think? Well, right now we're still having a super light period, except for PP, but I want to have a nice long workout that'll wash my brain just right. Kinda wanna train my grip. Perhaps I'll do sets of 5 with 170 overhand grip. And that will be very easy.
But remember - never treat a light weight like a light weight!
170 for 5 - nice, confident grip and acceleration. Overhand.
170 for 5 - even better
170 for 5 nice.
The garage smells horrendous due to the car. It doesn't smell bad, but I can just feel like I'm losing health every fucking millisecond I breathe it in. Thankfully, I don't spend enough time there to justify moving the gym somewhere else. But it does make sense to move the car outside if I were to have a long workout.
Coffee makes you cranky if you let it. If you got issues. I do. But you can also let it help you get high off endorphins naturally. That's what I'm doing. Living a human life. Feels good.
Standing leg curls - no weight, just trying to get the muscle to move without cramping
4 sets of 15 reps each leg, and then a lot more
I think I might have just randomly uncovered something. I think I just might be able to make my right hamstring more normal and flexible and stop cramping if I just keep doing more of that.
p.s. You know, I think my song isn't too bad after all. Funny how our perceprion changes based off our mood. And the whole "not in tune" doesn't matter, cause it's in tune enough.
![]() |
| Jacksonville, Florida: St. Andrew's Episcopal Church |

Comments
Post a Comment