July 27th, 2022 - Hot weather, light workout

 27.07.2022

Nice day overall. Good nutrition. Confusing sleep. I actually had normal nighttime sleep last night, but felt not too great. The weather is hot and humid. I experience occasional bursts of hatred towards this weather, but realise how silly it is and calm down.

I'm having my second coffee now. The first one took a while to get ingested. Played guitar. Rerecorded 4 bars on bass, and two bars on guitar. The strings are grimy on the guitar. So I had to make a choice to not continue recording, injstead I wiped up the strings with a cleaner all around. I know they won't feel grimy next time. I need to give em some time. Once I'm done with this song I'll carefully take off these strings and put them on my SQOE. And put the new 12-56 Ernie Balls on the SG. They're probably going to feel really soft. I realise now that Ernie Balls are softer somehow, compared to other string brans. Well, I still haven't tried D'Addario and some other popular brand I can't think of right now. I should give them a shot too. Strings are different. The ones I have on SQOE right now are super tight.

Today I'm gonna keep it medium-light. I wanna do heavier squats. I kinda wanna have more energy once I'm done. I'm so annoyed by so many things. Must be the coffee, he he. It's a slightly different kind of annoyance compared to normal.

19:34. Took some time. Fiddled with SQOE, wiped the strings on it as well. I think I'm gonna end up buffing out the neck ot it into satin feel. Shouldn't be that hard. I could only play on it if my hands were covered in talcum. I think I'll do some sanding as a part of my workout today. I should start already. I just finished my third coffee. My nervous system is straining, ha ha.

Workout

All around body movements for warmup. Honestly, I feel pretty limber right now.

Squat - sets of 10

20-60-80-110 short breaks

The weather feels horrendous. And it's only 25 Celcius. Well, it's okay. But it's so bad. I think I wanna keep it really really light today. Might be it for now.

I admit, I got "distracted" yesterday, and that must have taken some energy. And sleep was all sweaty and hot and wet, in a bad way. I'll just make peace with this weather and learn to pace myself with it. Right now I could do some more light bodyweight moves. Perhaps help my shoulders in advance.

I reckon tomorrow I should consider working out when it's dark. Makes me wonder if my sleep schedule is a rather natural adaptation.

I realise I also had a bad diet yesterday. I only ate a few pieces of pork and random sweets, of all solid foods. Once again I made pasta and forgot to eat it. No wonder I had decent appetite this morning. Oh well. It was in my plans to take a break from anything heavy besides PP. Next time I'm doing PP is this saturday. Should be fun.

A few squats as I ponder what to do today.

Dumbbell press, parallel grip (intentionally, to see how it merits itself)

6+6 kg dumbbells - 3 sets of 15

Full range shoulder raises, also known as Lu raises - after the Chinese weightlifter. Pretty nice exercise, I think.

6+6 kg DBs - 3 sets of 15

Cheekily slowing down the negative, thinking of dat hypertrophy rather than functionality hehe. Well, that's a joke, cause your body knows what it needs to do different tasks. To be fair, bodybuild kinda exercising isn't bad at all, unless you're overusing certrain angels and joints. It's not quite useful, because naturally it's specific, but overall your functionality does improve, doesn't it? I You can lift medium or maybe even somewhat heavy weights for lotsa reps with specific muscles. That's gotta be worth something, eh?

Playing FO76. I came to conclude that crafting legendary weapons or buying random one isn't worth it. Becuase, ultimately, it's much easier to find or buy a good weapon. Yes, I've found a lot of my best weapons in this game. Armor, however, is significantly more limited. So I'm gonna try to craft some of the best armor *Brotherhood of Steel recon armor). It's got good looks, that's what matters. Although I like heavy combat armor too.

Random pic of the day - beautiful! I love it when I get something like this.

Mount Sakurajima from Tsukiyomi Shrine



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR