Monday, July 25th - Really nice PP
25.07.2022
Nice day. On saturday, even though I had a much earlier workout, I still stayed up quite late and felt fatigued, and thus slept most of sunday, which was yesterday. Went to bed not as late, slept not too much, but enough, hopefully. Today feels clear. The weather doesn't seem to be as oppressive. Nice breakfast. Appetite lower compared to spring and june. BW around 112 with food inside.
Had one coffee. Finally recorded the last melodic part in the song. Once again, prioritizing quantity over quality. In this case, quantity being anything above zero 😁 d It was a lot of fun. I have a habit of writing long chordy passages that you can't have smooth transitions in, unless you either use a delay or just record every small part separately. I probably should've tried using delay. Right now it doesn't matter. I'll need to mix it a bit better, to even out the guitars.
I think if I'm even going to be done with my two guitar projects I shall buy another Epiphone. Either SG Muse or the same exact one I got, but it one of those burst colors. They seem to be rare around here. Whenever I see a burst color SG it brings me nostalgia to 2020, when I was browsing for my first ever elecric. I'm so lucky I managed to pick a decent one. In fact, the best one I've touched so far. Fender scale could be nice too, I think. But it'd only make sense to buy something I'm used to. Either Muse or conventional Vintage Edition SG. I absolutely must stop myself from buying a Les Paul, because even though it seems like a fitting choice (especially sound-wise!) I know it isn't. Not for me.
Anyway, I'm having my second coffee, after having recorder the part.
Been playing a lot of FO76. The usual stuff. This game is aesthetically pleasing. There's something really corresponding to reality in it. And it does have the best graphics of all games I've played.
I've gathered way too much scrip, and because of that a lot of my gameplay has been good ol' inventory management. And it is fun, in a way.
I figured you wanna but the Moka pot on the smallest fire possible. That way the stream will be pushing slowly through the ground beans. And the taste will be nicer, perhaps. Hard to gauge it.
In FO07, you're incetivised to farm a lot of XP even after you reach "max level". Cause you can still get much stronger after that, you see. Just like in ESO. ESO had Champion system, and FO76 got Legendary perk cards. Cause people wanna level up indefinitely. I reckon FO76's system is more gentle. Champion system made you incredibly OP back when it was first released. And two years it got nerfed again. Still, the amount of work you have to do to minmax your character is astonishing. And FO76 doesn't have any veteran content whatsoever. It's all too easy. Way too easy. Well, FO76 isn't a conventional MMO. Is they ever add mods... I kinda doubt they will. FO76 is so much more immersive. Things feel way more natural, way more chaotic. Meanwhile ESO looks a bit more like a dollhouse, or, rather, an old game. Just from a surface perspective. Less alive, that is. I've been playing it too much. I might get bored of it. It's possible I already played it more than I did FO4. And there's still so much stuff to play with in FO4. I've only played Far Harbor on my old laptop with super low FPS. FO4 also is slightly less immersive than FO76, somehow. The NPCs really just need a lot of help to convince you that something is actually happening in this world. Maybe in the future, in TES6, for example, it'll be better. There will be infrastructure, a bit of economics, interaction between people, etc. Natural-happening events, like guards fighting criminals. Larger realistic cities. I really want muh realism 😁 hehe
18:34. Weather is not too hot... Or so I'd hope. I'm gonna do PP today. 4 sets of 3 with 82% and then 85 for a clean single. Going from 118 to 127. Hmm. Very interesting. And then 132,5 for 1. Should be possible if I'm in a good state. In fact, in the actual good state it should be easily possible.
However, today I want my third coffee. Last time I had two and I trained early. Today I'm having three and training a tiny bit later.
Trying to use my phone as a router through USB for the first time. I've been using a portable usb modem for ages. It's very old, honestly. Used to be amazing right when I bought it. Should consider replacing it, seeing how it seems to be having so many problems.
And on Speedtest is does say "multi" connections... Hmm. So curious! Have I just upgraded my internet connection for once?
19:48. I think I'm gonna start. AND we'll pur some effort into limiting session time as well. That's why the pressing before PPing is gonna be minimal.
Wondering if a tiny bit of one arm presses for warmup can be beneficial for "unlocking" tight spots. Sounds like baloney, doesn't it? But I believe there is something to find out here.
It went up to 54 mbs! And without it it's 1.31 mbs on download xd I really oughta consider trying to replace this old modem.
It deserves to be considered a relic, it passed terabytes of info through it! 
Workout
As I go through my general warmup I can feel so much more limber. I gotta say thanks to deficit DL aand more regular squat, perhaps?
For quita while I've not been feeling dependant on a belt in voerhead lifts. I wonder if it's cause I'm using a woolen warmup belt. It applies a small amount of pressure too. They used to be stuck in my from sensational infomecials that I've seen as a kid 😁
Well, they are a good piece of clothing/equipment.
Push press
20 for 3 - felt so good for my arm joints
60 for 3 - nice as well
80 for 3 - loosened my right wrist and was reminded of it. Do I need to loosen it? I mean, I'm not putting it on my shoulders anyway. Question unresolved.
100 for 3 pretty nice. Basic innate technique (that I worked hard to develop).
112,8 for 3 really nice. I concentrated on pushing my arms over and behind my head. Really unusual honestly. Wrist hurts more.
117,8 for 3 nice, wearing wrist wraps. Angles feel a tiny bit awkward. Not filming or listening to music.
120 for 3 nice. Filming helps somehow.
122,3 for 3 alright. Very good. Mostly a press TBH, which is not as good as it might seem. You gotta activate it, your legs and such. Maybe it's good to fatigue your shoulders before PPs so you are forced to rely on your legs more 😁
132,3 for 1 very nice. Legs activated more. Held for a moment and lowered gently.
Squats - I'm not finished :D
60 - 80 - 100 for 10
100 wasn't a dribblin' basketball technique. This time I paused in the bottom. I did all of these sets with short breaks. I was tempted to go for a bigger weight. But we're sort of off of all of the heavy weights, except for push press.
Random picture of the day
Gismondine, transparent crystals with minor white phillipsite. K. Nash specimen and photo



Comments
Post a Comment