Saturday, 23rd of July - Nice day, keeping it short, discipline improvement
23.07.2022
Nice day so far. Almost decent nutrition. Definitely getting enough. Sleep - confusing. I think I got enough. Yesterday - not enough. Slept a lot tonight. Actually during the night. The weather has gotten rather warm. Thankfully not scalding.
I think I'm inspired to improve my discipline. I've been wanting to do this for a long while, and now I'm actually inspired. All I really need is to have an earlier workout. Going for something lighter. Mopst importantly - I gotta not get "distracted". I used to listen to music before my workouts back in the day. It was sort of a designated time for it. And after, too.
What else, what else... Hmmm. Having my first coffee now. Haven't played FO76 in two days. Might miss out on one of the weekly challenges xd Not that it's a big deal. I got all the appealing goodies from the scoreboard already. It's funny how you don't lose out on almost anything at all without the subscription. It costs more but gives you less than in ESO. ESO could have been a much more interactive detailed game. It could have been more immersive. FO76 is more immersive than ESO, imho. But it doesn't have any proper pvp whatsoever. Not even a misson/gamemode/battlegrounds a-la ESO. ESO should have been oriented towards PVP more. Such a shame. And this patch they're planning to make the PVE in it much more dumb. Oh well. Ultimately I play games for the same reasons some people go on vacations. Wanna see other places. The games are art. Pretty much all different types of art combined into one.
Wanna play my song. I wish to make at least one release per year. Viable, possible? Perhaps. I have to do something about the drums. Streamline them, somehow. Make playing and recording easier. The only thing I can think of is updating Cakewalk and addons on it. Possibly storing the mic downstairs. That'll make it easier. I have used the old laptop in so long. Might wanna buy more compressed air. Keep it in an airtight container, perhaps. Hmm.
I'm literally, like, 30 minutes of sanding away from the G310 being ready for painting. Yet it's pretty hard to find time. It's 15:46 now. I'm done with my first coffee. Should be able to start my workout at 17:00 or earlier. Gonna limit the time today. Ultimately, I don't need anything besides a moreate amount of DL and light squats. Should be awesome.
Workout
Deadlift - 3 cm deficit
60-100-130 for 8
130 for 8
130 for 8 - nice, the technqiue started feeling way better here
Decided it was enough. It's very hot to workout like that. Not feeling quite solid.
Squat
60 for 10 feels so good, although I had to make it high bar - shoulders still too stiff
80 for 10 better, this time it was easy to put it on rear delts. I still have a weird combo of a low bar and olympic squat
100 for 10 nice
Almost managed to fit all this in one hour. It's very hot today.
Finally began to finish sanding the guitar. Feeling very low on energy, however.
![]() |
| Decompodon, cryptid blue bear |

Comments
Post a Comment