Wednesday 29th - Push press, Hydration Helps
29.06.2022
Nice day. Slept little, worked, decent nutrition, angry - that means I have energy. Having my third moka. Not bad. Aggravated. Screaming at ghosts in my head. Fuck them. Hope they burn.
I'm being methaphorical, just FYI. Don't you dare get superstitious or judgemental with me. I suffer. You suffer too. I know it. Life is unjust. It's okay. No other way. Suffer and live. Then die. Be at peace. Enjoy what you can while you can. Listen to God. Listen to your conscience. Sometimes you have to do hard things. But you have to do them. You'll know it when you do. You must. Categorical imperative. Only way.
Been playing my guitar nightly. Not grooving at night. Not recording well. I think I want some kind of "reset", if it's possible. Not sure what that could be. I'm so sick of... something. Not for you to know. But I hope you don't feel what I feel. And if you do - I hope you do more than I did. It's better. More conscientious.
Almost nine already. Hmm. Gonna do PP today. The climate has been alright. Not making me sweat. What am I lifting? IIRC we're gonna do triples from 115 to 128. I better make the technique great. I'm not settling for less.
Onlt 4 sets of 3. Should be good, if not great.
Workout
Overhead press
20 and 50 for 10
70 for 5 right away
90 for 5 nice, super nice. Feels good. Feel like I could set a PR. I wish I boxed less on monday. That stuff is an example of "unusual load", isn't it?
Push press - also done quickly, small breaks
50 for 3
70 for 3 Trying narrower grip, by a few centimeters.
90 for 3 nice. I want to try relaxing my grip a little bit. I believe it can help me loosen the chain that is my arms. It makes sense that my forearm can't bend as easily when it's flexed.
115 for 3 nice
You know, I really WISH I could prevent mega cramps almost literally in every part of my body. How to do that. Hmmm... Drink so much water I piss myself? Sounds right up my alley, he he. I usually pissmyself from intraabdominal pressure. If you don't piss yourself while you exercise - you're either thirsty or not engaging your GUTS right. You gotta grunt by squeezing your lungs with your abs. Not by diaphragm. Radical. That's how you can sing too 😁
120 for 3 nice. Right arm rotator and wrist are still stiff though.
125 for 3 really easy, but slightly unusual technique. I grabbed it so that weight pushes onto me, rather than strictly downwards. Cause it's bent. Decent lockouts, but not olympic. And I did it "touch and go", without resetting the push. Hmm. I believe I'm decently flexible now. I'll fix it in this last set.
128 for 3 nice. Not sure if a PR? May be. +1 rep, perhaps. Decent lockouts, especially the first one. Forgot the wrist supports and didn't bother to use them. Wrists only hurted when I was re-racking it.
I got one session left to finish this microcycle, then it's two large ones and a small maxout microcycle. How long is that gonna take? Til the end of august? Possible.
Measured my BW earlier. It went 111 - 113 - 115 as I moved the scales on the floor. Hilarious. Been eating well. Discipline is prevailing, slowly but surely.
Front squat
50 - 2 sets of 3
90 - 2 sets of 3 - I wanna get to heavy weights on it. It's gonna be good. Figured out you should move the weight to your heels when rising. Arms a bit off though. Narrow grip is better on it.
100 for 2 reps - made the grip too narrow, decided to stop after two. Maybe it's not better, ha ha.
P.S. Hydration helps a lot with the cramps! Must remember!
Random picture of the day


.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment