16th on June 2022, Thursday - Light workout, mobility, heavy bag

 16.06.2022

Nice day. CNS feeling a bit tense. Perhaps I should just force myself to workout early rather than late. Monday was great, but it was only one day. Today I worked some. Felt good. Worked in the evening too. Gonna have a super light workout in about an hour. Work on my pecs and lats, pehaps.

Had some coffee. Small amount. Not amping me up too much. Next week is going to be roughly the same as this - DL on monday, pushpress on wendesday.

I'd love to master different pushups. I've been feeling quite fragile when I did em last time. Stretch a little bit, is what I would like to do. Different types of pushups. Okay, I think I'm gonna start very soon.

Workout

Rubber lat pulls - medium

10 - 15 - 20

Some upper body rubber gymnastics for pecs and shoulders

Pushups

5 hands low, palms out

5 hands mid chest, palms upwards

Set of 15 changing hand positions - low, mid and high, Feeling less creaky, more mobile.

Three more sets like this.

This felt like enough.

I speculate that some people that I care about think that I got roid rage cause bad people shat in their ears. First bad people abuse people that I care about, then they're all fluffy bunnies. Don't let me catch these fluffy bunnies on my lawn. Literally. See - kill, let not get away.

A little flattering to imagine someone thinks I'm roiding, even if they got shat in their heads.

🕰🕰🕰

Worked on the heavy bag. Not going for endurance initally, nor intensity. Just "feeling" the punches. Then it got hotter and hotter. My tehcnique felt nice. Ended up pounding it a plenty, using my body and legs and all that. Trying to be careful with my hands though. It arguably makes more sense to wear just wraps rather than gloves. My old gloves are somewhere in the house.

Drew a couple faces on the heavy bag. It's silly, but it makes it so much more fun. Then I thought a drew a liver, but realised I did it wrong, and labeled it "africa" instead. Drew a normal liver on the right correct side xD

Hoping to finally play that new update in FO76. Only 6 gigs left to download.

Random pic of the day

House No. 1-1a, square Joliot-Curie-Platz, Halle (Saale), Germany


Chapel of the Holy Spirit inside Se Cathedral, Old Goa, Goa. The fourth chapel to the right side inside Se Cathedral.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR