The sixth of june, 2022 - Monday, light workout, guitar sanding
06.06.2022
Nice day. Feeling a little weird, as usual. Appetite lowered. Slept very little at night. Worked in the morning. Had breakfast, not that great. Sleep gripped me with iron teeth. Woke up around 7 PM. Had coffee. Brain is sensitive to it somehow. Getting a tiny bit jumbled. You know the feel. the feelings can be different when you get it. Called the post office to figure out if they can deliver the frickin fret file. For some reason the package got a stupid address - close to me, but not mine.
I've gotten too lazy. When I was younger I'd just walk there immediately. These days I can't find time. I got little quests to do. Getting more questgivers! Not bad, especially since I felt like I'm losing them. Old ones calling.
Today's sort of a light session. Not sure if I care about putting up large numbers on pressing moves. I'd like to get pumped a little bit. Maybe I'll just do a few sets of 15. Feeling upset for some reason. Must be the frickin fret file. I gotsta get it. Not busy tomorrow morning. Gotta try that. Have to walk. Might not find time. Hmm. I'm not busy tomorrow morning.
---
Workout
Overhead press 5 reps + squat 5 reps
20, 30, 30
Push press 5 reps + squat 5 reps
30, 30, 30
A few sets of drumming. Basic beats. Learning to "create phrases", and "statements", if you will. Drum patterns that remind you of human speech. Should be good for fills.
Bench
My left pec felt fragile. I think doing squats with OHPs was a bad idea. I did low bar squats and must have stretched that part a little too much. or, perhaps, they just were fatigued since saturday.
20 for 15
60 and 70 for 15
75 - decided to put it down, did not feel any warming up
So, it's turning out to be a super light day. Nice. I'll be doing high rep bodybuilding-style DL on wednesday. Low volume, that's the plan.
---
Going for "feel" is one of the biggest mistakes you can make in an iron sport - weightlifting, powerlifting, etc. Even bodybuilding! You have to know what works first, then you can feel.
Flys (not flies) - full range, fixing them overhead a-la olympic
6+6 kgs - 2 sets of 12
Did two bouts of sanding the G310's curved side (left side if you look at it from the front). I did it so vigorously I defenitely rubbed past the sealer and reached wood. Hmm. There's a dirsty joke somewhere here 😏 Oh you, with your dirty ind again! Yes, I'm talking to you, the reader, not me, the writer 😎 Coming here and making those silly connections, you just make me laugh 😂 luv u xoxo >3
Anyway. I sanded pretty hard and got to wood. Covered the sandpaper in light brown dust. Not sure if I need to get the rest of the guitar like that. That'll take so much effort. I'm just gonna use the leftover sealer and sand it every time after every paint coat. I'd love to finish the initial sanding today. I's become so much more smooth after I wiped it with white spirit. I'll do it again. Just a small break now...
Sanded it some more. Only one horn left. I feel like there are some sports where you might to try and sand off more. Hmm. Cause the sealer is falling off of it. And I think I'm also going to do smaller grit sanding, yes. It's possible that doing more sanding now should pay off when I'm sanding the paint. If only I did it more often than once a week, hehe.
I think I'll use my new scraper on the parts that are peeling off. Should be good.

Comments
Post a Comment