Monday, May 9th - Pushpress, starting work on G310

 09.05.2022

Nice enough day. I switched from being generally "distracted" to being somewhat angry again. Just so we're clear - you don't get to know what exactly I mean by "distracted". Sorry about that. Some knowledge isn't for everyone.

Slept okay. Woke up, worked, had a large enough breakfast, tried to sleep, worked some more, slept for a short while, started having coffee. Received some of the things for guitar refinish.

Breakfast: leftover dumplings, seared old chicked shashlyk, some kolbasa (frick those who say "kielbasa"), two eggs, some cucumber, onion and tomato, very large bowl of instant oats with raisins and some cherry jam but I only had like 40% of it, left the rest for the evening.

Had 40 double ground beans x9 water first, then 30 something (drinking it now). That's a lot of caffeine, you could say.

Trying to figure out how to desolder and remove electronics from the G310 and it's hecking me up, especially with caffeine stimulating me. Well, writing about it gave a huge relief somehow. And some fool is gonna tell me keeping a diary is harmful. It's a great way to remember things, remember your life, have stronger memory in general.

I admit - I am hateful and angry. About a lot of things, mostly about a few things. Time to be sour and contemplate suicide has gone. Time to rage and be angry and maybe even do angry things if I get a chance to do them right, ha ha. Fuck wanting to kill myself. I am done with that shit. Time to add some death to doom metal. Doom/death is an insanely great combo. They go together better than ying yang to create an absolute mind blowing combo of musical elements. And yes, I'm knowledgeable enough to figure out these elements. I'm not making my music doom/death, I still wanna be epic heavy/doom. Just like Manowar, but "heavier" in not only the sound, but the mood. Well, just so we're clear, being heavier isn't the same thing as "being more metal" or being better in general. Being better takes skill and experience.

I've been looking at life at little too materialistically and that lead to a seeming increase of misanthropy. I better become a little bit more humanistic and idealistic. You disregard my shit as "maximalism" and you call it "youth maximalism". Fuck you and fuck your redarded single-celled brain if you do. You can see past your fucking nose. You love to sit on your ass and do nothing, enjoying the status quo rather than preventing bad shit from happening. Maybe I will fucking kill myself after all. Fuck that shit. Why are you blind and deaf?

Well, I do like to say that it's the philosopher's job to see the obvious. Meanwhile, retarded fucking sofists close their eyes and say they don't see nothing. (Yes, it's double negative, yes I know). They will burn when they step into flame with their eyes closed!

Ha ha. Hate-filled stream of consciousness. Good for edgy metal lyrics, isn't it? And they are rather original, do a degree.

Today is an important day in our history though. Glory to my ancestors! Glory to our guys who are fighting the good fight! Just had to make a note of that. Good day. 

Good day. Just cause I'm writing hateful shit right now doesn't mean I'm always like. I think I might be somewhat abrasive in person, but I'm not gonna be fucking escalating shit every time, you know. I like people and I respect people. I am not a misanthrope. I even used to be very polite and I used to mean it! Now I am still polite, but mostly on the surface. I respect people because I believe in respecting people, not because I am emotionally compelled to. I used to be a mental wreck and I was emotionally compelled to be a sort of a "people-pleaser", if you will. Until I figured out I was abused for being that musch of a "people pleaser" and stopped that shit. Maybe it was just me growing out of my teenage years, if you will. (I'm talking about me in 2016-2019, not earlier). Earlied I was screwed up worse than I am now, after my father's death. Depressed (only a little bit though) and unwilling to see the light ahead of me (for a while). Introspection! Hate! Pain! Power! Strength! (physical) Endorphins! I am going to enjoy doing things today! I still have a workout and I'm gonna de-solder stuff in my G310.

Pretty late (21:17), gotta continue my warmup and get doing to the garage.

Workout

Overhead press

Warmup

20 - 40 - 50 for 4

60 for 4 - right elbow keep being strained a bit, as if I rotate it outside too much. Got a little pump. Feels good. Must limit volume a tiny bit today. Follow PP numbers with OPH.

70 for 4

75 for 4

80 for 4 nice, slight pump.

Push press

60

80

100 for 3

115 for 3

120 for 3

122,8 for 3

125 for 3 - Great, nice technique, properly amped up. Once I'm done with DL I shall devote some attention to heavy squat, and then my pushing power must go up as well.

60 - 2 sets of holds overhead, for 10-20 seconds I think. My right arm in higher than left when I hold the bar on my chest, and lower then left when I hold the bar overhead. Tight wrist, twight shoulder. I think I'm supposed to move both right and left hand 5 mms to the right (or left?) when gripping the bar. Oh, I forgot which side works better. I think I should put more wight on the right.

Wanted to do some squats. But it was past midnight already. I did BW squats -

Squats, bodyweight

3 sets of 15, emulating PP - knees to the sides, lumbar flexed, torso upright.

One-arm rubber pull

1 set of 15 reps - medium, feels like 40 kgs at max stretch.

---

Oh man, I have so much to write about my guitar adventure. I was writing this mad rant above before my workout, and I started to disassemble my G310 as I started the workout. Strings, pickup cover screws, bridge and tailpiece and the neck of course. Accidentally snapped one of the bolts out, cause I was holding it in my lap. I knew it was gonna happen, ha ha. Doesn't seem damaged so far. I could just fill it up a bit. This whole things is really quite an experience, tell you what. Like venturing into forbidden lands as a kid.

Then I stressfully started watching the soldering and wiring tutorials. Here's the one that helped me the most, wiring wise - video link

I must remember. I only disconnected two wires and one grounding wire. Later I pulled out the grounding wire. It goes to the bridge foundation. The sound was connected to the tongue of the volume pot, and grouding wire was on top. The sound wire was covered in white. I made only 5 disconnects. And re-soldered some other wires that got disconnected at first. Now sure if it's gonna be enough. I think I could already order the new pickup, if I wanted to. I think the goruding wire was connected to the top of the closes volume pot. The one on top. Good.

Now, tomorrow I shall start the sanding. I might have to order the sealer. I think i might be able to sand it in one day. Not very busy tomorrow at all.

Ordered the sealer and the matte laquer. I was told online it's best to use all the same brand, so the laquer I had earlier isn't gonna be right. Wish me luck, stranger! I don't wanna fail at anything.


Pictures of the day - not as random as usual :)












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR