Radical artificial precision

02.04.2022

Nice day, if it wasn't for some turbulations. (Funny word, I know). Turbulences. Had decent sleep. Looking after junior acolytes. A lot of arguments with, well, someone. I can't be bothered explaining right now. Vicious cycles, you know.

Worked right as I woke up, and later. Had a small breakfast - a slice of pork, one egg, two packets of quick porridge. Shat later. Stomach empty now.

Busy. Played guitar a bit, worked on a song. Played bass after a long while. It's buzzing too much. And I finally standartized my bass tone. It's not perfect, but it's okay. It's right here, so I can remember -

https://4n09.blogspot.com/2022/04/my-bass-tone-instructions-for-as.html

Had coffee at 4. Then at 7, after playing music with the junior acolyte. He too lazy. Must learn. Me must teach.

I think I'm doing overheads today. Heavy PPs. And voluminous as well. I think it should be good.

Overhead press

50 - 2 sets

70 - 2 sets of 8

Really distracted. Taking too long. Filing frets on my SQOE with a piece of sandpaper and some painter's tape.

Push press

50 and 70 for 8

90*8

95*8

100*8

102,8*8 - now I'm starting to notice the bend in the bar. Gonna try to rotate towards myself more, so my wrists bend back rather than forward.

105 for 8 - kinda lame, cause my legs ran out of juice and I couldn't push the bar hard enough to lock out my elbows. But at least I pushed it.

There's been too much time between my breakfast and my workout. Not so good.

Squat - sets of 10

50 - 70 - 100 - 120

Nice, very deep. Tweaked my knee on 100 a bit, and figured out it's cause I've been spreading my thighs too much. Kept em "in line" with feet at roughly 45 degrees.

I loved that it was very easy, and I could squat completely deep. I reckon the fact that I did 90 for 10 last time helped.

Later did some light rubber lat pulls, got a small pump after eating. Nice.

My workouts are way better when I can wake up, eat and start having coffee right away.

I ended up having sort of a heavy OHP day today. I'm just not sure what I'll end up doing on monday. I'm thinking of super light OHP and some bench press, narrow grip. I forgot about it again.

Random pic of the day - prepared in advance!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR