April 6th, Wednesday

 05.04.2022

I think our prayers are being heard. Thank you!

Let's hope we can break from our vicious cycles.

Did quests today, met new people, tweaked the truss rod in my SQOE as well adjusted the bridge. Jammed around for a while, tried different guitar tones, even saved one. Kinda wanna put something with a wibe of "smokey old dark bar" through a clean guitar with some delay. But I'm not gonna play it too stanky or melodic, I think a nice way to counteract the misgivings of electric clean tone is to add power chords - more of em, rhythm em up!

Got a DL session tomorrow. Looking forward to it. What shall I be lifting?

06.04.2022

4 sets of 3 with 82,5%. And one set of 5 with 70% before that. Considering my "floating max" I think I'll be lifting 190 for 5, and 4 sets of 3 going from 220 to 247,5. Maybe I could round it up to 250, ha ha.
220 - 230 - 240 - 250. Sounds nice, lol. But not that easy. I should preserve my CNS energy. It's pretty late already.

Once again, taking a little too much time. I had such nice dreams today. It's 8PM, and soon I'll be moviing to the garage.

9 PM. Already done with warmup. Put on extra socks - I decided it's time to prevent skin tearing on my left shin.

Deadlift

50 - 100 - 150 - 190 sets of 5

220 for 3 - nice, controlled, accelerated

230 for 3 - pretty great as well

240 for 3 - nice, kinda easier than previous sets! Cause I put on music, finally. "Let the Gods Decide" by Manowar. I lways sing it in the singular form, he he.

250 for 3 - pretty great! Harder than 240, but really nice and smooth, listening to my fav song atm - Hand of Doom. Wasn't able to put down my player after the set! The experience is akin to a religious one. And many will die by my hand! (quote from the song, he he)
By the way, it just might be a +1 rep PR, eh? Ha ha.

255 for 1 - nice and easy, feels good.

Quickly unloaded the bar, wanting to work out more. Let's leave that feeling for tomorrow! I will, however, do something else today.

Squats

2 sets of 10 - bodyweight

50 - 2 sets of 10

Nice. I think I'll squat tomorrow too!

Random picture of the day - Joseph Hasslwander, Madchen im Haus Garten



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR