Sunshine ankle brilliance (soul price); Handy speech spin
23.03.2022
Nice day. Good sleep, decent nutrition. Brain feels good. Was nervous at the start of the day. Then better. Did a repeatable quest, had breakfast, rested, started having coffee. Had guarana too. Not sure if it does anything whatsoever. Played the song I'm working on - Passage Ritual. I basically already wrote all the rhythm parts, now I can add more variation with a second guitar on top of main riffs. I like it this way. And maybe write another, long melodic part.
Yesterday after playing my SQOE prs-style strat I came to conclude that it needs intonation.
Deadlift
Warmup - some
50 - 100 - 150 - 190 not too many reps
195*6
202*6
210*6
217*6
All nice and easy. RPE roughly 6/10. Last set was really fast. It would've been more impressive if it was 220, eh? Ha ha. The power of round numbers!
The median for the working sets was 206, which is 72,5% of 284 (supposed max). I wish to figure out a good way for me to prepare for maxing out. I think it's just good, powerful singles, isn't it? Next week I'm planning to deadlift 5 sets of 4 with 80% of my max, that means I'll be going from 216 to 240 kgs. I've done it already, haven't I? Perhaps I should add something. That's what the program dictates. It's not the same program anymore, of course. Slightly different one.
Lat rubber pulls - 4 sets of 15 medium difficulty - feels like 50 kgs
And that was it for this day. Cause I'm gonna work out tomorrow.

Comments
Post a Comment