Salmon galaxy looting

 26.03.2022

Nice day. Worked a little bit, had a very small breakfast, sleept for while, had coffee, played guitar. Learned to play a melodic part I wrote last time. Interesting. Not as bad as it sounded when I wrote it. Started working very late.

Today's plan was to devote some more attention to squat.

Overhead press - sets of 5

Short warmup

50 - 70 - 47 ez bar - 80 felt okay.

Pushpress - sets of 3

50 - 70 - 70 - 70 - 90 - 90 - 70

It got a little better in the end.

Squat - sets of 10

Very short warmup

Could not put the bar on my back (on rear delts), so I decided to do high bar squat. Realistically - it's supposed to be better for my goals.

50 - 70 - 90 felt okay. Warmup was a bit insufficient tbh, connective tissues were all squeaky.

Supine ring pullups, floor supported

3 sets of 15 - very easy angle (close to the wall)

I think I need to train my upper body pulls (lats) more. That way OHP will be easier to balance, so the muscle isn't too tight in the front.

Rubber lat pulls - 3 sets of 15 very easy.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR