March 14th, Monday - Exclusive shelter smell
14.03.2022
Nice day. My sleeping has been weird. Started taking melatonin. It works, sleeping became much more stable. Yesterday I was really tired. Today - better.
Had a nice small breakfast. Helped someone with something. Played guitar. Wrote a couple notes for the song. In my guitar amp sim replaced a distortion pedal with a compressor - much better results for clean sound. Well, duh, it's supposed to be clean. Maybe I should try putting an overdrive pedal as well.
Not sure what to do for training today. I suspect I shouldn't do the same thing I did on saturday.
Overhead press
Somke warmup - not too much
50*8
70*8 feels nice. Joints are a bit stiff, but the bar feels light. Now to pace myself.
90 - 2 sets of 8 - okay, pretty easy
100 for 7 not in perfect shape for OHP. not gonna lie
Push press
70
90
100
120 for 1 easy enough
130 for 1 - even better, Fixation wasn't perfect, but it was acceptable. In fact, here's the video
Shared some thoughts under the video. I talked about it. You gotta do heavy PP to get it. Then you have to stretch. Stretch is secondary. But important, I guess.
Squat - sets of 10
50 - 70 - 90 - 70 - gotta accumulate, not spend. Heavy DL waiting!
Random pic of the day - a Spanish cathedral
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment