Book fever stun
24.03.2022
Kinda strange day. Wasn't very tired since yesterday. Feeling calm. Had enough sleep, even though I fell asleep very late. Tried playing Bannerlord a tiny bit last night. Gave a repeatable quest. Had some breakfast. Browsed internet as I ate some chinese-style pork in cornstarch. Very tasty, easy too cook. Went on avito and notices a really nice SG - and it was close to my home! I ended up buying, from a person that I knew earlier, since they're a neighbor. What a time. Combined with the guitar i already bought - a rather massive amount of money.
Yesterday at night I tried tweaking my SQOE's intonation. Ended up shortening the low E to the max. Weird. Action is high too, Strings feel bad, gotta change em. I bought an Epiphone SG Special today. Cause I watched a video about guitar prices rising this morning. Here it is, btw -
Well. It's a little dinged up - mostly just paint that came off. I can't seem to notice it. Feels so great in my hands. It's an Epiphone Standard, but it had a dotted neck and no logo, and no pickup covers, but it does have grover tuners, a large pickguard and 4 knobs.
As soon as I came home one of the elder acolytes called me to assist in our Order's main quest - one of the stages. I went and helped a tiny bit. The poor elder acolyte, they're easily manipulable and irrational. But they do understand the neccesity to move forward, or so I hope. I spoke in less secretive words earlier. You can guess what I'm talking about.
And also, today I tuned up the gain staging. All this time Cakewalk app was made quieter in the windows sound mixer, and also it wasn't buffed by Loudmax properly. Today I tuned it up and had a lovely jam - first I played Iron Man, since it's in E Standard, then played SQOE a bit, then jammed on my old SG. I realised it has rather high tension, and it's not really floppy at all. Strange, so strange. Played in Drop A# - The Prayer of the Unavenged, and some jamming as well. It was really heavy!
You know who's really hotattractive? Anya Taylor-Joy! I've seen her in a couple movies, and whever I see her pic online I simply get tittilated. I just wanted to say this. I'm simply in a mood like that, ha ha.
Also some very special government service that protects junior acolytes came by, a told em a lot of stuff, and they left a note. They said they can help us in one of the rather important parts of our Order's main quest.
Installed an addon to speed up vids past x2. Watching some Shadiversity now. His vids are long, but I love em. Used to watch him a lot more, when I was binging on Warband, playing Prophecy of Pendor and Viking Conquest.
Workout
Overhead press
Quick but nice warmup
3 sets of more than 10 with 50 kgs
Push press
70 - 2 sets of 2
90 - 2*2
That was about it. Close your fist, and keep it tight. That's how your wrist isn't going to hurt. Keep it tight, don't crush the small joints. Don't let the barbell cursh them. Crush the bar instead, ha ha!
Some time later - a break, did another repeatable quest
Squats
8 sets of 15 - BW
Some calf raises - 3 sets
That felt like it was enough. I really enjoyed playing guitar today.

Comments
Post a Comment