Computing conversation assignment (Help captivate the show)
16.02.2022
Really nice day. Sleep - 7/10, nutrition - 65/100 (not enough diversity, but good), overall CNS - 66/100. Woke up, did a repeatable quest, had a breakfast, had some rest, managed to find a hidden package with coffee that I stashed somewhere, it turned out really good. Stlightly more "aggressive" taste than the one I had. Let me show you.
I had Egoiste for a while, and opened up Lavazza today. Great stuff. I was just glad.
Deadlift
Long warmup, paying attention to "opening up my hips" - i.e. being able to fully flex my glutes. Wondering about my hamstrings. There are secrets in them.
50*5
100*5
Some drumming
150*5 overhand, and monkey grip - all surprisingly easy, but you musn't distract yourself, you know
190*2
230*2 easy - cause I put effort to make it easy. If you don't try hard, you lift slowly and you spend too much time under load. That makes it harder. What if a lot of things in life are like that?
250*2 nice, relatively easy. Inspired.
255*2 great
255*2 alright! Really happy. The initial plan was to build a "stair" - doing doubles from 220 to 255. What ended up with is so much better. Medial weight is 248, which is 85% of 292 (close to my "supermax"). RPE? Hard to say. I feel like I always say 7/10. Well, I think today it was less. (Maybe 67/100). The weight was heavy though, percentage wise, one way or another. It's just that it was easier than expected. Grandiose.
Watching some random pics on teh internets, and I randomly came across a pic that inspired me so, so much. Perhaps I am a young man, after all. But I just want to share my experience with a stranger, who might feel like a friend of mine (you).
So, I was browsing these erotic pics - nothing too pornographic, it's one of my favorite sites to search for inspiration, ehm, cause it's not too shocking, and I found an absolute beauty. (Warning - it is an adult pic, so don't click if you're under 18).
And I looked at this lady, and her other pics, and she just struck me as something unusual. Truly, "not like other girls", behavior and physique wise. But it is, of course, subjective. It's like she's posing to show her muscles - not a great muscle mass, but well defined. Her pseudonym is "Mettie" or "Maat" in Met-art, Showy beauty and Goddess nudes studios. I looked at her and I thought that God truly is an artisan. But guess what? It's not just God that makes us who we are. He made us in his image, so we have some power. We have the power and the will to be ourselves.
*sighs* all of this is just so vanilla basic, isn't it? Yet, here I am, a simpleton, who dares to bare his soul to strangers. I don't care too much, but I do care a little bit. Because I have to. I feel like I have to show what I am. It makes me feel good, even when I'm not that impressive. There is power in being able to convey yourself. You feel good when you do that. And, well, what wouldn't I do to feel good? Ha ha. And that's a rather specific term, you know - "to feel good". Implying that it has to be sufficiently moral and Godly. Else it's not good, but pleasurable at best. Listen to your conscience. Listen more, and pray.
Random pic of the day

Comments
Post a Comment