Tunnel vision / Big broscos (split)

 17.02.2022

You know, the feeling of that "tunnel vision" that I like to mention is definitely connected to music. And it's the best. It's more "pure" of all the "altered states" I tend to enter. Brain must have been restructured recently. I think I've moved closer to creativity.

Just like in the last few weeks, DL moves my sleep a bit. Tunneled the internets for a long time, then took some more time to fall asleep. Just fathom this - my workout ended aroun 9PM, so I stood in front of my PC for, like six hours. How strange. That's the power you get without a chair. And, as I might have mentioned before, it's good for deadlifters - so their body doesn't get stuck in a seated positions, like normal people's bodies.

Squat

6 sets of 15

Later I did some shoulder stretching - rather minimal, three sets. My arms feel stiff. Must fix.

You know, I realised I can't fake a smile. How funny. I can't make a convincing expression. I guess it is a skill.

19.02.2022

Really nice day. Went to bed early, woke up early, had a large salty breakfast (no innuendo, ha ha), tried to go back to sleep, woke up, tried to do a repeatable quest, but the target wasn't present, went bask to sleep, woke up, did a nice (aber hard) repeatable quest, had coffee for two hours, played AID - got refunded AID, so I purchased Voyage sub, finally, and started playing Medieval problems. So much fun. Like survival mode, but somewhat more coherent. Apparently the best way to increase prosperity is to play Manowar in the kingdom, ha ha.

Had coffee. Had coffee. Had coffee. Had more coffee. Had coffee. Had coffee. Had coffee. Had coffee. Had coffee.

Yes.

Hmm.

Overhead press

Warmup - extra, some stretching of the shoulders

50*8

70 - 3 sets of 8 - powerful and strict, keeping it light, figuring stuff out, I guess I have made my DL the focus for the season. Not bad. Feels good to specialize.

Pushjerk / pushpress

50 for 2

70*8

100*2 tight

100*2 changed the wrist a bit

70*2

90*2 - 3 sets - feels good.

Kinda wanna make a blog about recent times. What will it be? Changed the strings, finally. The junior acolyte helped me a bit. Good. Helped the bigger acolyte with his studies.

Squat

Many BW set

70*10

100*10

100*10 took me a while as I was changing the strings. Seasoning them now, and retuning.

Made a jam. And even recorded myself recording. Wanna make a silly video, maybe.

Called it "Pasture" (all in will of randomwordgenerator), or 29th jan Jam. Cause I wrote some of the beat of jan 29th, as you might have read. Oh, I really wanna make a video. It's kinda boring. I'm not too proud of this, but this has a couple cool moments. I'm learning to play electric again. Getting better, I feel like. Soon the time might come for some real music.


---
Some time later - I think I made a cool little clip. I'm gonna cringe about it, aren't I? Well, it is time to be yourself. Always. Build a cute tiny matchstick house and sit in it. Yes, peace!

Well, here it is. Also I decided to post it as a separate post.

New strings

               Random pic of the day

               


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR