October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat
08.10.2023 Great day, feeling great. Woke up earlier than normal, worked more that usual. Feeling extra energy. The night was cold. I kept seeing dreams about (spoiler) The Emperor from BG3, hehehe 😉 Cause I watched one of his cutscenes, even though I ain't been playing yesterday. Yesterday, I was drained. I was drained on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at night, to a varying degree. Today I feel much more fresh than I have been in a long time. Like, a part of my brain is extra creative. Also, I have been eating rather little - a couple eggs swallowed hastily, a few bananas, a few glasses of milk. Two mokas and one small conventional brew. I'm thinking of doing bench today, and PP + Squat tomorrow. Reasonable? Yes, on the surface it is reasonable. Light-medium-light bench, sets of 5, around 120. 4 sets of 5, maximum velocity, no pauses whatsoever. When you've got the same muscle strength composition as me it sort of feels easier to bench with a pause, and bumpi...
Comments
Post a Comment