Advertise disorder room (closed)
09.02.2021
You know, it's funny how I title my posts with the date, and there's the date of the release, and also it's in the actual post. That way the date is unlikely to be lost, ha ha.
Today? Nice day. How would I rate it? 8/10, maybe 78/100 to be precise. I'm not as diligent as I wish i was. Better than in the past, thankfully.
In the last few days I psychologically enabled my appetite to emerge into the world. I was outside on a small errand, and I felt like I haven't gone outside in a long time. It's incredibly overwhelming. I get excited too easily. I'm one of the most easily aroused people in the world. That's why it's easier for me to sit at home and not expose myself to all these overstimulations. Sounds like I'm autistic, doesn't it? I wish I was autistic. That would explain so much and give me so many answers. But, funny enough, I just don't happen to fit in the mold. I might have brain damage, worn out CNS and psyche, but not autism. What else is wrong with me? Well, let's not talk about physical stuff. Overall, I am above average and I believe myself to be a link in between human and superhuman. My life's not over yet, you now.
You know I'm just joking with you, though. Or am I? Ha ha. Ask yourself if what I'm saying now fits into my centrist classic liberal worldview. Yes, I'm a centrist and a bit to the south-west. That's what my political views happen to be, funny. But on top of that, I also have philosophical views concerning human nature. And they might not be what you expect.
What else, what else... Had a nice breakfast, somewhat nice food yesterday as well, so my nutrition has to be 8/10. overall recovery - 78/100, I'd say. What a coincidence. But that's all opinion.
Gonna do deadlift today. I kind don't want to overexert myself. What to do? A pyramid, or a stair, rather.
This music makes me feel good. So fricking cool.
You know, I was just reading internet and thinking. What I have a good DNA that recovers my brain from brain damage? It's a possibility, you know. Like here link - I mean, I'm just glancing through it, but that stuff gives me hope.
Well, after reading it I realised that that's not what the article is about. Oh well. Still makes me feel good.
You know, drinking hot drinks - like coffee and tea - from large cups is nice as well. Cause they get more "aerated", if you will. Kinda feel more "refreshing" without feeling diluted.
The plan today is 80% for 4 sets of 4. And we kinda wanna go somewhat slightly easier on ourselves. So, we're going to go from "current max" to "supermax" - 80% of 260 is only 208, and that's way too easy. And 80% of 300 is 240, and that should be possible. I'll uise my new volume technique - fast warmup, hard stuff first, easier stuff later. Cause when you're climbing to a big weight you don't wanna tire yourself.
Deadlift
Warmup - longer, even did some leg raises
50
100*4
150*4 made myself too "tight" before the set, and ripper with so much strength I literally couldn't hold it. It's funny. And my bar rotated a lot, too. All the tightening before doing the actual lift is a wrong idea. You have to do it right as you start the reps.
190*4
210*3 kinda uncomfortable. Belt in the midsection. Stopped at 3 cause i thought I shidded myself. Luckily, I didn't - it was close, though, ha ha.
240*4 super smooth, listening to Manowar's Revelation. It was so good I decided to keep the 240
240*4 nice as well, kinda feeling weird in my hams, so i decided to finally drop the weight
220*4 super fast, but then I realised that 210 was the first working set, so i relaxed and basically stopped
Bent over rows - 50 for 10 reps as I unloaded the bar
Some rubber pulls for lats.
Random pic of the day - used Gibson ES-355-TDC Cherry 1966
Comments
Post a Comment