Wednesday 19th

 19.01.2022

Not the greatest day. Not bad. Once again, I tripped my mistake and lowered my immunity by not getting enough sleep. Today isn't as awful as last time, but I'm not in a good shape. Some fewer, headache, weakness, rhinitis. Feeling cold. Low appetite, but present. Very slow. Had two portions of coffee. Maybe a bad idea. Head not think good. Ha ha. Been hard to stand, but now it's okay, but now it's okay, since I'm working out. Can't do DLs. Just gonna have a super light general workout with elements of cardio. A teensy bit.

Moved my legs around - hams, quads and calves (or is it calfs, if it's not an animal? That'd make sense)

Squats - 15 reps - slow and gentle, the risk of a massive cramp is super high.
A smell in my nose made me nostalgic for when I kid having ear-nose diseases. Lots of em, not a big deal. Strange smell. I love nostalgia. Strong, imminent sharp pictures in my head. I guess I'm getting high on my illness, ha ha. Drinking lots of milk to reduce risk of cramping. I wish I had strong and bitter mineral water with lot of potassium (a.k.a. kalium in the eastern world). Well, I think I got some pills, gonna take em.

15 more. Coughed loudly. Feels good overall. Oh my, all this writings don't looks so good, do they? Ha ha. You expect the blog to end after this stuff. We'll see if it does. Gotta publish my old post. It has a video! I wish I uploaded a video of me retaking the castle in spring 2021, when I was back to playing FO4 again.

Man, when am I gonna learn? I guess I need to fall ill one more time to learn to curb my old habits of not sleeping after having an intense workout. I just gotta spend more time in bed. I spent so little time in bed in the last two and a half weeks. At least some of my worse habits have been curbed, and I'm so grateful for this. A bad habit got replaces with slightly less worse one (spending too much time gaming at night). And yes, it is too much. I admit. Sometimes I don't play at all. It's not great for me. Cause gaming helps stay a tiny bit more "stable", if you will. Only a tiny bit, in some things. Better control, fewer impulses. That is the human conditing. Always wondering why I do the things I do. Evolution and anthropology helps understand a lot (yay science crowdsurfer detected, ha ha). But a lot of things can't be explained. Believing that human science will be to understand everything is a belief. Above human? Possible ot not?

15 more reps of squats. So easy. Like I'm not ill at all. Breathing hard after it. At least it's not just climbing the stairs.
Got into bingewatching a letsplay series on youtube - Many a True Nerd, I've been watching him since a long time ago. The series - beating Nuka World on (from) level one. Nice challenge. That's roughly what I wanted to do, but I chickened out after beating the gauntlet at level 20, and came back at level 30. Cleared up the park, but did not start raiding. Could not bring myself to it. Funny. Cleared it more. Here's the link, by the way - sharing with people I consider friends! https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwH1xJhcXG0dbgkDP_HnAbmrvHHV3xrli

15 more reps. Better flexibility. Starting to sweat massively. Why only now? I think I have to be aware and not let it cool.

Apparently, you can kills a board with a .22LR shot. Fascinating. Breaking stereotypes.

Time to switch exercises.

Curl and press of 2 kg dumbbells - keeping it super light, but I can feel the blood moving. 

15 reps

15 more

15 more with longer range - changed it up to a funny exercise a-la clean form the bed

Feels about enough, more or less. Maybe I'll some even smaller exercises. I feel so much better. Standing isn't hard.

Random pic of the day - straighr from Wikimedia. A pic from a shuttle, somewhere above Wales. You can go to the lonk to get it in the source.

So, I've been playing with FO4 photomode plugin. It looks cool. Help me remember some parts of the game.

Bunker Hill


Near Parsons Asylum


Just took Coastal Cottage


Old characters


Nasty mod by Krish Takahashi. Immersive and nasty, cartoonish to a degree. You could argue FO4 was missing this, compared to other Fallout games.


Very cool shop


Some decoration

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR