Thursday, 27th

 27.01.2022

Strangely nice day. Feeling like I used to when I was a kid. Very unusual feeling. Feeling somewhat happy for not much of a reason.

Had some coffee. Not enjoying it too much. Body tired since yesterday. Still want to have a nice workout today.

Supine lat pullups

2 sets of 15 - not too easy

Bicep curls

6 kg dumbbells - 20 reps

16 kg kettlebell, grip by the body from the sides - 20 reps, seated

32 kg kettlebell - 15 reps - pretty hard, getting a nice pump though

15 more reps - nice and hard, sort of switched ot the underhand grip in the end

Then I was busy. Felt like enough.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR