Monday 24th

 24.01.2021

Went to the doctor. It's viral tonsillitis (angina), as opposed to the bacterial one two months ago. Feeling better today. Walked back from the clinic, got way too sweaty. Not perfect, hoping to get better again soon. I will work out today, but I'm not sure what exactly I'll do. I wanted to not have coffee today, once again blaming it for everything last saturday. But my energy is much better, and my guts aren't being drawn to the floor as I stand now.

Had two small portions of coffee. Diluted, quickly got cold. Nostalgic.

One arm kettlebell press - all 15 reps

16

32 - 3 sets - it got easier and easier. But i decided to do fewer sets in order not to annoy my nose as much.

Supine ring pulls

3 sets of 10



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR