January 22nd

 22.01.2022

Nice day. Been feeling slightly better. Sleep is getting better. Still mysteriously ill. Coughing up phlegm, having trouble breathing when I exert myself. Isn't it pathetic? Well, despite it being bathetic I'm still capable of exerting myself rather hard.

Been cancelling my lessons, not completely sure. The main symptom is weakness and rhinitis. Had some coffee today - it hit hard, made me play music for a while, feel fresh. Now I'm coming down, after a couple of initial sets.

Overhead press

Minimal warmup

27 for 10 ez bar

16 kd kettle for 15 - one arm

27 for 10 ez bar - 2 sets - That felt enough. Way too exerted. Despite feeling okay in almost everything, I straight up don't have the energy.
A few minutes later Ifelt the opposite - it must have been the endorphins. I'm just so confused about what I should do to recover correctly! Obviously, no garage in this weather while I'm ill. Maybe next wednesday I'll be ready. Falling asleep right now, how funny. Extra confusion point.

Bodyweight squats

15 - 3 sets

Funny enough, I ran out of 40 minutes. Wanted to do 4 sets, but decided to stop. I think I will stop taking coffee for a while. I really wish this thing would end without me having to actually get diagnosed.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR