Monday, January 3rd

 03.01.2021

Nice day. Quiet days. Nothing to do. Well, I actually only lost one thing I normally do, and only for a few days. So, no complaining.

Sleep - nice, at least 6/10 despite not sleeping for too long. Nutrition - great, at least 79/100 somehow. At least that's what it feels like. CNS recovery - 6/10, coincidentally the same as sleep.

Had coffee. Ran out again. Shouldn't have bought a 250 gram bag. Had some old robusta. That was the second batch, I ran out on the second batch and had to have a mix of robusta and arabica. It was nice. I dislike robusta way less now. It can be as good as arabica, I believe. Ended up having some olives and herring with coffee. Curious combo. My stomach hurted for a few seconds, unfortunately, but it went away quickly.

Deadlift - only sets of 5

50

100

150

190 straps

210

220 easy enough

230 for 5 - nice, really hard last rep, my knees shook like they haven't done in a long time. Gotta work on my legs more. It just might be a PR, especially considering how long I waited, all bent over, to do the last rep, trying to catch some air through the congested nose. You see, when you're deadlifting the pressure keeps rising in your body with every rep, so after some time your nose just closes up. At least mine does. For some reason you really want to breathe through the nose while lifting. Maybe you get more oxygen that way.

Took a long break, unloaded the bar. Then another long break.

Bicep curls

6 kg dbs - 2 sets of 20

17 kg dbs - 2 set of 20 - so much easier than last time. Arms are already in a nice shape. In fact, I've been looking extraordibarily buff lately. Kinda even like a comic book batman, as I noticed today in the window reflection. And like a guy in a power armor when I put on my coat. Funny stuff. That's what you get for not checking yourself out for a long time. And if you do - you can't notice the difference.

Supine ring pulls

3 set of 20 - turned the second set quite fierce by amping up my speed, lovely stuff

Against my expectations, I'm playing AI Dungeon with the new weaker engine. And I'm enjoying it. How weird!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR