Wednesday, 8th
08.12.2021
Nice day. Been playing a lot of New Vegas. Never before a training session, of course, that's still my rule. Cause it can be tiring for the CNS, just a little bit.
Yesterday I was playing and electricity went out. It was annoying, of course, but it was a strangely magical moment. The streets looked so colorful in the night. Neighbors' lights went out too, but street lights didn't. I love december, always having that Christmas mood. You know we could have shared our calendar with the western christians, but it was just, like, a bureaucracy issue? Someone (I think St. patriarch Tikhon) just didn't fix it, so now we have another difference between the east and the west. not a big deal, of course, there is a lot of allure to having Christmas in January as well.
I had 120 beans of coffee. They didn't affect me too much cause I had some chocolate with it, so I reckon my stomach was slightly more busy dealing with it rather than the coffee. I decided to have 100 more beans. Which is a lot compared to last week. So far I'm not feeling "uninhibited", just playing guitar a lot. By the way, I got my Epiphone acoustic. It's cheap and it's great quality compared to all the other guitar I bought and returned. Simply fantastic. Just played my "Prayer of the Unavenged" and then played a small classical with the junior acolyte downstairs.
"EPIPHONE PRO-1 Acoustic Vintage Sunburst" - that's what I got for a rough equivalent of $200.
Maybe I could record myself playing it, just for fun and memory. I know I'm gonna reread this lil blog some time in the future (and cringe at all the typos (yes, they're typos, or caffeinated mistakes)). And I use eastern punctuation rules here, so that might unusual.
---
Well, not gonna lie, the coffee affected me in a worse way than I expected. 120 beans was okay, so then I had more and I got into a wrongful state. Then, as I was about to start my workout, I had to be distracted for a few hours. Later at night, I had another cup of instant coffee. In the end, it all led to a harmful state of uninhibition.
The workout was nice - I decided to keep it super light, since I had to be distracted.
Overhead press - small warmup, and 37 kgs - 2 sets of 10 (ez bar)
Squat - only sets of 10
20 - 40 - 70 - 90 - 110 - all nice and easy, fixing my breathing. I don't need to take deep breaths every time, small breaths in and out - mostly in, of course, to keep the core stable.
And that was about it.
Comments
Post a Comment