Thursday, 9th

 09.12.2021

Nice day. Sort of better than yesterday. Got some stuff out of my system, got some back in, ha ha. I can't tell everything about my little mind, of course. Anyway, it's stuff I wish to forget.

Had a lovely high-carb breakfast. Proteins - had em yesterday. Had a nap - I do have free time, after all. Had 120 beans - this time it's not too much. My brain's developing tolerance again. That's why on lighter days I oughta have less. Scary stuff. Uninhibits me, if I'm not careful. Today I brewed it in the pot, overbrewed it a bit, it turned out nice and saturated.

Overhead press

Small warmup, then 37 for 8

70*8

90 - 2 sets of 8 - kind of awkward. The technique is better than last time, I think. Still not very felxible. Breathing keeps getting better.

80*8 mostly "super strict", which is not a correct way to press, trust me. Why? It's not powerful. You gotta have the power and activate as much nerve endings as possible. Not overdo, but have control over all the muscles involved. It just takes concentration. And the move turns out to be powerful.

That was it, I was slightly in a hurry, plus I had really taxed CNS due to usual tension reasons. Good ol' frickin pain. Things that ain't right. Wrote a set of song lyrics, maybe it'll turn oiut nice if I ever get to it. Been playing acoustic mostly, just learning.

Took an hour long break - doing a repeatable quest. Kinda feel like I wanna just get some more volume it. Time to do some super light accessory work.

One arm kettlebell press

16 kg - 2 set of 15 - training all the forgotten muscles, cause I don't do one arm lifts often enough.

Floor-supported ring pullups (easy) - 3 sets of 15

Kinda hyped to play New Vegas again. Ain't that great. Do things I wish I could in real life!

Random pic of the day - Chinese (Mainland China): Qufu Shimen Mountain



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR