Thursday, 2nd
02.12.2021
I have become so much more tranquil after this illness. I feel like I don't care about anything. Weird. Hey, at least I started playing games again. Played Fallout 3 for an hour yesterday. Quite nice and nostalgic.
Had a rather moderate breakfast today. My stomach must've shrunk, or maybe it's more about metabolism. But I think it's improving.
Had 100 beans of coffee over three cups. Feels nice. Made me feel a little lightheaded. Just gonna do some light squats today, maybe make them a tiny bit heavier.
You know who's awesome? Someguy2000, the modder and he also made letsplays of specific games on his channel. He was awesome. He just was, somehow.
Rebrewed coffee to have one more cup. Strangely nice taste.
Squat
3 sets of 15 - bodyweight
2 sets of 15 - 16 kg kettlebell, goblet squat
1 set of 15 - bodyweight
Decided that it was enough squats - haven't done em in a long time, after all.
Floor-supported ring pullups, putting some accent on my grip and forearms
1 sets of 15
Non floor supported, but paused from the floor with legs raised - 1 set of 15, pretty hard, instant arm cramps
1 set of 15 light
Overhead press - light
A pair of 6 kg dumbbells - 3 sets of 20 reps
Some weightlifting-style stretching - so I can hold the bar on the chest as well as behing my head

Comments
Post a Comment