Monday, 27th
27.12.2021
Okay day. Started nice, then not so good, right now it's all okay and above average. So nice, I'd say. Dealing with some old problems - not mine, but forced my problems. Good ol' pain, my fucking guts shaking like a bowl full of jelly from my organism forcin adrenaline on me. Ha ha.
Nutrition - very nice, got all macros and more, lovely large sandwich for breaskfast. ALSO I accidentally broke my sleep schedule back into normal again - on saturday, that is, which sort of became a second part of friday, and my nighttime sleep was more of a nap that day. Ain't that funny? I wish to learn to manage my old sleeping better. I've gotten better at it over the years. CNS management is the root, I'd assume.
Workout - pretty great today. I was in a bit of a hurry, you see. Ordered some new nice coffee, medium roast, flkavorful arabica, a decent amount of caffeine if I had to guess - but i already re-developed tolerance, which is a double bladed sword, if i say. It's good to not get jumbled by caffeine, but I do enjoy its effect and I do somehwat need it.
We've beenhaving problems with elecrticity since yesterday - I reckon the house shook at some point and messed up the old transformer, so we've been having a drawn out brownout, so we servicemen come and fix stuff today - they figured out the problem and fixed one of them burnt wires in the trasformer. I['m so grateful in these moment. We enver really value the things we have, right? Only when we lose them. So let's just be forever grateful for everything that is good.
Deadlift
Quick warmup - sets of 5 only
70
120
160 - overhand
190 - first working set
200
210
220
225
So, the plan (roughly) dictated 75% for 5 of 5. I started with 75% of my old max and ended with 75% of even more than my supposed max. All sets and reps were easy, except for the last rep overall. I really wanted to breathe through my nose, but the pressure build up a lot, and I could allow myself to raise myself and stand up to take a longer break. It all turned out well. I almost got myself distracted befroe the last set. Cause, you see, I've been really enjoying Fallout 76 once again - I even have to try and cut down my playtime to prevent the good ol' gaming burnout - and yesterday the lights started going out right after 8PM, and would you believe it - the internet was well connected, and I was able to play for a while all up until that point, and the new day officially starts in FO76 at 8PM, so iwas eager to do some daily quests and challenged, but alas, the brownout knowked my PC out. I even had to restore my C drive today. I oughta never try and turn my PC on when there's power problems, oh my. So, today I was about to run out of time before my last set, so I loggewd into the game and managed to do a couple daily challenges so there was something at least. But, that was distracting as ever. A lesson for me. I got lucky today, I had enough CNS energy, but i did distract myself ever so slightly. That's why i never play video games before working out. Gotta have that brain juice and make it amp me up, crank that drive knob to 11, ha ha. Isn't yours truly quite a graphomaniac, oh well. Just gotta get it all out, make myself feel at ease. It helps, believe me. Just getting all that stream of consciousness out of me. This has ot be some kind of terapy, since I can't really confide all of my (this) baloney onto anyone. Just this here old little blog, full of graphomania and barely intelligent thoughts. Ha ha. That's enough, that's enough for now I'd say.
Now I gotta do some lat work. Just doing the hardest and the lightest exercises of the day today, might do medium exercises tomorrow. Maybe not. Cause I gotta split em. That's why i won't be able to allow myself to bench tomorrow - cause I got OHP on wednesday, and it's my main exercise pretty much. So, perhaps I'll work out my pecs today after all. Just enough to keep em alive and well.
Some lat rubber pulls
Pushups
First a few reps off my knees, so my old creaky joins don't squeak too loud, then I did 4 sets of 25, keeping it light, checking different angles, feeling my pecs working at least a little bit.
So, I was wrong all this time. It's not prone, it's supine.
Supine ring pullups, feet on the floor
2 set of 15
On the second set I wasn't sure how much I did, so I did extra ten. That felt like enough for the day. I think I recovered most of my strength at this point, considering that 220 and 225 felt rather easy, while I'm not feeling "completely full" of energy, if you will. I'll get better recovery and we'll see what's gonna happen then!
Random pic of the day - Trondheim Vaar Frue Kirke

Comments
Post a Comment