Wednesday, 17th
17.11.2021
Nice day. Been feelin extra laid back, extra easy, not stressin, not carin. Not about a thing! Well, that's not completely try, but I don't really care. I just gotta be truthful enough.
Got a big boxing bag delivered today. Spurged on it on saturday, felt all warrior-like and such. It turned out very cheap, but the delivery was expensive.
Been feelin a lil too laid back, so CNS wasn't too amped at all. It was like 55/100 amped, meanwhile on monday it was close to 70%. And last saturday it probably was even higher.
Overhead press
Warmup
90*4
100*4
105*4
107,8 - 2 sets of 4 - not perfectly strict, but it got better. It's mostly CNS fatigue. Hands became more even, as I started leaning to the left and hand to fix my grip back, so it's even (not putting my left hand further away from the center).
Held 50 kgs for a couple sets on my chest - stretching for proper pushpress.
Did some heavy bag work - only jabs and straights, and some lower uppercuts. It's a 55kg heavy bag, pretty dusty. I was only wearing hand wraps, gotta try and find my old gloves.
A little concerned about my joints. I'll make sure to not box too much or too hard - cause I tend to be too extreme. It's a fact.
Gotta be ready to punch. That's what I think. Kind of an unhinged thought, isn't it? Not quite civilized. I'm tired of taking shit from people, if those entities can even be called people.
JK JK I'm lulzing. I think I'm a normal peaceful person who just wants to "be ready when the time comes". There is very few of those "entities" around, hehe. No, it's not what you think. Obviously. I'm not a bigot. I'm a Christian man. I believe in peace and love. And sadly, sometimes you gotta struggle to obtain either peace or love.
That's enough jokes. Gotta prepare for tomorrow. I wanna do a good squat. It's gonna be great, I hope. God is merciful.
I can feel the skin on my hands cracking. It's already too dry. Am I gonna have to start lotioning it?
Played drums a bit as well today. Like, 6 sets of 4-5 minutes - not too much. The pause I've taken has been too long. I gotta put myself in a proper groove again, with some discipline. Gotta have discipline, always and ever. But your own - have a ratio.
Just measured my BW. It's only 109 - it's been over 110 the last few times. Is my diet poorer than I think?
Well, I did only have a few spoonfuls of rice and about 5 eggs in the last 24 hours (and some other stuff). Perhaps it's true. I gotta get more.
Once you're heavy though, it's way easier to maintain the weight. Breaking towards 100 kgs - as a thin youngster - means you will get fatter.
But I never cared about growing fatter. I cared about numbers - my strength. Just a strange ol' hobby. And now I look pretty good for a heavy boy, especially when I don't eat. Can't be bothered to have abs - I live in chilly lands, you know. And I'm not much of a ladies pleaser. But when I was sixteen, then... Well, that's a story for another day. Let's just say I had abs back then, ha ha.
Random picture of the day
Comments
Post a Comment