Wednesday, 10th

 10.11.2021

Nice day. Sleep schedule = still broken. I gotta not lie in bed when I'm not sleeping, I reckon. Too bad the internet connection on my PC is lame atm. Getting broken up all the time. I suspect there might an app sucking my traffic or something. Like a Windows updater. So Task Manager is covering it and not letting me know it's sucking internet.

Nutrition today = 7/10, very nice. Had a lot of spaghetti with sauce and meat long before the session. Right before the session I had some juice and coffee. Felt good. I wanted to make a video, but connection was bad. I thought of making a music-oriented video - which wouldn't require connection - and came to conclude that it might end up being too loud too late today. Pray for me, for my discipline! I gotta get stuff going. I will. I already am.

Overhead press - the plan was 72,5% for 4 sets of 6. I curbed it just a little bit to ensure energy for other exercises.

Warmup to 70*6

90*6

95*6

97,8*7 - miscounted, decided to do an extra rep to be sure.

Doing the "elbows forward, bar onto clavicle" technique - i.e. closer to weightlifting, rather than muscleboundness. Hard, but I'm already much more flexible. Managed to do these reps unusually strict - but still powerful in just the rightest way.

50 kg - 2 sets of 5 frontal squats for warmup

Push press

70*2

100*1 flew up, I felt my heels leave the floor which is something

120*1 sufficiently easy

125*1 same. Feels alright.

Bench - so much pressing work today!

50 for many reps

70 for roughly 10

100*20 - not bad, kind of easy, not locking out every rep, training moving my body to the bar as it descends. Felt good, like in the old days. Grip is the same as on presses and PPs, so not very wide.

Today I've been making sure to rotate my thumb in a way so it'd cover my middle fingers (middle and ring finger). I think this really helped me unload my wrist. Which part of my wrist? Can't really be bothered to look up exactly what it is. How uneducated! Ha ha. I'll just post an anatomy poster here.

One of these


Well, what else? This is about it for today, actually. Pray for my wretched soul and my internet connection!

Wrist curls, 6 kg dumbbells - 3 sets, many reps per set (more than 40)

I often feel like there's so much more to say.

Random picture of the day - Sanddola river in Norway (at the start of the post)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR