November 1st - Hard work, lots of fun

 01.11.2021

Really nice day. Woke up rather late, did some work, had buckwheat and eggs for breakfast, had some coffee (one batch), and then I started trecording a new video. You'll see it soon, hopefully - this one's gonna take more than one day. Is it promising? Well, yes, in a way.

Did quite some erratic work recording the voiceover as well as my silly old mug, trying to be at least somewhat more expressive - it wasn't too hard since coffee was indeed getting to me. Around 7 I finally got to my workout.

Deadlift

Warmup

230*3

240 - 4 sets of 3 - very nice! All reps were rather easy. Rate of percieved exertion? No idea. Around 7, I guess. And I'm not completely on board with this RPE thing - I don't know enough about it. But I guess it's a somewhat nice way to mark how hard the sets were.

Fixed the leaking toilet by wiping down the flushing mechanism and screwing it in tightly - that felt good. Cooked some nutritional paste to feed junior acolytes of the Order.

Grip - pairs of 15 and 25 kg plates pinched. First 30 easily, then 40, then I attempted 50 and realised my hands were out of energy, then I tried 40 and that was it. Did one hand pinches as well as some passing between hands.

Bench press

My wrists were weakened. I wrapped them up tightly and held the bar on the edge of my palm, not really holding it with my fingers.

50 and 70 for some reps

90 for 10

100 for 20 - this time a bit better than last week

Went upstairs and picked up my bass. I came up with a melody for the intro for the video I'm working on. Randomly, my feet hurted a lot of exhaustion, so I had to lie down. After roughly 20 minutes I got up - I was quite anxious to start my work. I am actually working, making something that is supposed to make me money! A great form of entertainment, something expressive from me! Sure, it was rushed, and in many ways, lazy. But what I'm doing right now is in no way lazy.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR