MUY IMPORTANTE OHP TECHNIQUE TWEAK
04.11.2021
Very nice day. Started out dreadfully, as I tried to fall asleep earlier. I decided to use a stupid method, given to us by our ancestors, to fall asleep. Just drank some tea with honey. The bitter taste awakened disgusting memories of being "medicated" with honey when I was a kid. Honey can be nice - when your body is hungry.
Had some fewerish sleep for a couple hours, was nervous and anxious for reasons I'm not gonna mention (I did something slightly out of the ordinary). Well, i can admit it - I turned off my phone and that must have made me anxious.
There's so much damned negativity in my old noggin. In my conscious. Do not like. If I didn't pay attention to Christian morals I'd probably be an even worse person to be around. I know I was quite "rough around the edges" in the past, and I didn't even notice it in the moment. Who to blame? I was such a gentle little fruity flower until I turned 15. Whiny, pesky, annoying. Well, a child, basically. Trying to survive by attracting attention. I hope at least some of those memories are fabricated, ha ha.
And now I am a beatuful marble statue of a bull. And people keep touching a part of this bull, and it has gotten all polished out.
That joke was nonsense. What is the opposite of laughter? ɐɥ ɐɥ. Those letters aren't actually upside down latin letters. I should be more educated.
And my sleep today was so shotty. But I did some things, did a repeatable quest that I didn't want to do, ordered some groceries, had some coffee with carbs and salt. Then, at 19:00, I got to my workout.
Overhead press
50
70
90
100*2
110 - 4 sets of 2
Alright. That was the volume.
I changed the technique to the older style - pushing my shoulder to the front, and not "overhead curling" it from the rack - actually doing sort of a quarter front squat from the rack instead. My front delts are in front of the barbell, not behind or under. Clavicle - bar - front delts.
Wrist hurted. Press was uneven due to a tightly wrapped wrist. That also might have cause some elbow tension - it was flaring out way too much. Pray for my wrist, even if you're reading in the future!
I reached the "tunnel state" unexpectedly. Hmmm. Must write music then?
Which game has the most tunnels? I thought I've been playing one. Here's the deal though - tunnels have to have a world around them, else they're just passages. I'd love to play a game with fun exploration right now.
I kinda wanna buy a telecaster. But I love playing around the 7th fret. Is the fact that the telecaster only has one cutaway going to hinder my playstyle?

Comments
Post a Comment