Saturday, 2nd

 02.10.2021

Nice day. Sleep = a bit messy. Recovery = 4/10. Feeling overall = 55/100 (not bad). Nutrition = 6/10 (not very disciplined, but enough). Did some quests - I always mean IRL quests. Later - had coffee with sugar and milk. Might have been hungry. Didn't get amped up too much. CNS must quite dormant. But I think overall I'm better at not accidentally overtraining.

Did some pushups for warmup. Feels strangely uncomfortable. I guess my pecs might not be in shape or something.

Bench - only sets of 15

20 - 50 - 70 - 80 - 90 - 93 - 93

Narrow grip

73 - 73

Nice. Got pumped. Chest = big. Upper pecs = really noticeable. Overuse of equals sign = high. Haha = funny.

Some experiments with different grip on overhead press in my chambers

Overhead press - two 6 kg dumbbells for 15

Push press - 27 kg ez bar for 10 - getting the technique back. PP is underrated for strength and endurance.

Then 2 more sets of that.

One hand underhand wrist curls (long range) - 12 kg for 30 reps / then overhand curls with 6 kg dumbbells for 30 - 1 set

Then I decided to do them separately, so I did 2 sets of underhand curls, then 2 of overhand.
---
Some time later I did squats - 10, 15, 15, 15



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR