Pineapple galore
09.10.2021
Nice day. Fell asleep early yesterday and woke up really early today. Had a lot of food somehow. Did some repeatable quests - felt good. Felt good overall. "Fixed" the car - put an accumulator in there and tightened it, and it worked this time. I was afraid the thing wasn't gonna charge.
Had coffee. Today there is some good liquid in my head. I noticed it when I started riffin on teh guitar instead of playing it the way i play it normally. It's different. i'm different now. I hope to have a good workout and be able to go to bed early enough. And have a nice tomorrow. Wokring on some basic MIDI stuff right now. Whatever I do I prefer to play real drums than just have midi. But some of those midi packs give me an idea for new beats I can actually play. What to do, how to do it?.. Interesting. Everything is. Apparently there's some curious biochemistry out there. I heard some things, not sure if I should trust them. Having a seconed batch of coffee now. Not bad. First I had some acid reflux, but it subsided after I took some bismuth (or whatever it's called). I'm not jumbled right now. But I'm close. I gotta do today right. Hmm.
---
Overhead press
Warmup
50*10
70*6
90*4 - that was the last warmup weight
100 for 4 kinda tough
102,8 for 4 better
105,3 for 4 even better.
That concluded my "80%" of 4o4 in Press. As you can see - it's not exact on all sets, and it's only 3 sets. The remaining necessary volume shall be supplemented by pushpress.
Pushpress - actually, it was pushjerk (with a dip under the bar)
Sets of 3
50 - 70 - 90 - 100 feels great and smooth! Technique is there. Soon!..
Now actual PP - no dipping
100 for 1 smooth
90 for 1 great
70 for 2 - dipper automatically on the first, PP'd the second - okay
Wanted to do squats with 50 kgs but my left upper thight felt really tight. I decided to stick to BW squats.
Bodyweight squats - explosive!
15 - 15 - 15 - 15
Wrist curls - 6 kg dumbbells
3 sets of 30, over and under
Grip work - closing David Horne's Vulcan gripper (chrome spring) - a few sets. Very satisfying.
Pictures of pineapples (ananases)
- Ananas” listed on page 306 of volume I (A–B) of A New English Dictionary on Historical Principles [1st ed., 1885]
Ananas (ănēⁱ·năs, -ā·năs). Also anana. [So in most of the languages of Europe; app. from a native Peruvian name Nanas, it having been first seen by Europeans in Peru, and described under the name Nanas by André Thevenet, a monk, in 1555. Through mistaking the final -s for a plural sign, some have made the sing. anana.] [¶] 1. The pine-apple plant (Ananassa sativa) or fruit. [¶] 1613 Purchas Pilgr. I. v. xii. 431 Of their fruits Ananas is reckoned one of the best: In taste like an Apricocke, in shew a farre off like an Artichoke, but without prickles, very sweet of sent. 1714 Mandeville Fab. Bees (1733) II. 219 The first ananas, or pine-apple, that was brought to perfection in England, grew in his [Sir M. Decker’s] garden at Richmond. 1727 Thomson Summer 685 Witness, thou best anâna, thou the pride Of vegetable Life. 1811 T. Baldwin (title) Short Practical Directions for the Culture of the Ananas, or Pine-apple Tree. 1841 D’Israeli Amen. Lit. II. 229 [Rawleigh] had given..England the Virginian tobacco, and perhaps the delicious ananas. [¶] 2. An allied West Indian fruit, the Penguin (Bromelia Pinguin). J. - “ananas” listed in the Oxford English Dictionary [2nd ed., 1989]



.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment