Monday 18th - A new video
18.10.2021
Kinda of a weird day. Yesterday I fell asleep early, despite being somewhat hungry. Woke up at 4AM and had some food, then I fell asleep again only to wake up at 3PM. That means I slept for a really long time. My be the CNS load. Wrist has been hurting yesterday, gotten better today. My internet connection has been rather shotty, so I went to speedtest it and realised I had VPN on for a very long time, lol. I don't even remember what I needed it for. Oh wait, I do - I read an interesting article about Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder's fight on quora and went to check the fight highlights on youtube, and there was this TV channel that had regional restrictions, so that's when I switched to USA. And I din't even watch it! And all this time it's been really shotty. Ha ha, how funny.
Having coffee right now. Have done some repeatable quests. Wanna record a song, any song. I oughta work on my song structures. Well, I have my own semi-unique simplistic structure - verses and choruses, 4 bar melodic passages, 8 and 16 bar long melodices that break the song for a distraction, that sort of tell as story without words, just like classical music.
Trying to figure out more about 7th chords on the fretboard. It's a lot of. I've been thinking about making my next music purchase a telecaster, but I think I'm not gonna settle for it. I'd buy a conventional acoustic with bronze strings, but I want it to be something special, and then I start to wonder if it's worth the money.
---
Okay, you won't believe what happened. I think I made another video. And this time with my face in it? A random ass face reveal? Cause I wanted to make a video for a long time now. I'm just gonna wing it, ha ha. Minimal editing, face in. I hope I don't regret it! xD
Okay. Here's the video! And yours truly in person.
Now for the workout.
I decided to do deadlift instead of light squats, cause I gotta train my OHP more often than once a week, and I decided to move it to wednesday.
Deadlift
Warmup
50 - 100 - 150
190 - one and a half rep overhand grip - not bad for me. I gotta train it more if I really wanna do mkore than 3 reps
210 for 5
212,8 - 2 sets of 5 - not bad, forgot to increase the weight though
217,8 for 5 - nice, sufficiently easy, shakin a bit though
Drummed a lot. My double bass pedal is better. I can play 16th note paradiddles at 88 BPM. Kind of a PR, hehe. Not completely clean, but nice. I gotta learn to do more conventional stuff. I like good ol' boot-camp-booty-camp beat (that's when the bass drum is on 1 + 3&). I just love it. Played some different stuff too. Somewhat clean 16th note bass pedal at 88 bpm as well - for one beat though, it goes 1&2 - 3e&a - 4& for me. You can understand it if you play drums xD I'm not really the most proficient player, ngl. I really gotta learn more theory and learn to play conventional grooves. I'm pretty groovy. I got the feel for it.
After deadkift I randomly decided to do a grip trick and flipped a 25 kg plate. pretty sure I've done it before, in the past. It's not the most impressive thing ever, so I managed it on the first attempt. You wanna try doing it with thick bumper plates, that makes it harder. Plus it's less risky. Although you can crush your big toenail with a pretty light bumper plate if you drop it xD That's how I did it once in 2012. Man, it's been so long. Ain't life moving quickly? He he he.
Spring lat pulls - 2 sets of 40 reps - got some pump, pretty hard
Okay. A little bit too much time had passed, and I decided to actually transfer some exercises to tomorrow. Will I be able to remember what I want to do? Cause it'll definitely brighten up my mood, since I don't have much to do tomorrow (except for some repeatable quests in the evening).
I can't really slow down my streak. I oughta make a recording tomorrow. I have two plans - I kinda wanna make a very specific video about The Sims 3. Something like "being a menace in teh neighborhood". Cause I discovered there's some stuff you can do in the game and I'd love to imagine some funny things happen on a grander scale.
And there's more stuff to explore in NAI. All teh updates, et cetera. And et cetera! Hehehe.
Random picture of the day - Secretaria Municipal de Educação, em Bananal, estado de São Paulo, Brasil.
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment