5-6, tue and wed

 05.10.2021

I dunno, I feel like writing something today as well - mostly just documenting my sleep. It's rather poor - I woke up at 3PM yesterday, which was okay - to a degree - and then worked out, and I couldn't fall asleep until roughly 11AM. I think I also have poor eating habits - I was actually unable to fall asleep due to hunger. Well, I got a massive breakfast and then I feel into a dead sleep. Dreams were nice, but I don't remember then. What did I have for breakfast? The aforementioned tomato/vegetable soup and nesquik cereal. Isn't it weird? Well, it had all the macros. I think the soup could have turned out much more savory if I added more fat. But I wanted to be subtle, cause last soup was too fat. But it was hecka appetizing. And this soup wasn't spicy. Note to self: buy pepper and other spice. Honestly, I'm just reflecting today, cause I'm not feeling that well. Well, I'm feeling much better now, after waking up at 6PM and cleaning up a bit and having some pleasantly cooked rice. Maybe it's because it's a different type of rice, but this one's much better than the one I've been having lately. Well, we ran out of that rice - it was old rice, admittedly. Had a spoonful of instant coffee, and then added a lot of cream and two spoonfuls of sugar. And then I ate more sugar products. A little weird. Sometimes your body just demands those high-cal food. What if I'm working out too much? Initially I wanted yesterday to be, like, just three exercises. Well, I don't think that the problem is in the volume. I reckon the problem has to be my once again broken sleep schedule, ha ha. Well, I know for a fact it's gonna fix itself at some point soon - that's how it happens. I wonder what I'll end up doing tonight. I better prepare the nutrition in advance, so I don't have to cook. Well, there is already rice and soup. That means I should consider cooking some kind of meat, possibly a lot of it.

06.10.2021

Nice day. Woke up early, then went to bed again. Did some things earlier. Had little food. Around 7PM started having coffee. Got a headache from pictures moving too much. It went away after a workout. And today was a light workout. Also, my neck has been hurting - not joints, just muscles. I've been lying down for too long - cause I got a standing desk, that means all the body parts have to keep up with each other. It's either foot pain from standing, back pain from sitting or neck pain from lying - but only if I do it too much.

Bench press - sets of 10

20 - 50 - 70 - 70 - 70 nice and easy.

Wrist hurts again. It has to be underhand wrist curls with an EZ bar. Lesson learned - it's too restrictive. Let's just stick to 6-12 kg for now. After all, I don't do it for strength, but to protect my wrists. And it helps when I don't do wrong exercises - that includes going too heavy, possibly. Well, I just need to portion my training volume better. Better pacing.

Bodyweight squats

15 - 15 - 15 - 15

Wrist curls, over and under, 6 kg dumbbells - 3 sets of 20

Random picture of the day - just of those pictures found here, but I keep clicking until I find something I like from an aesthetic point of view

Calvaire de Languidou - "Calvary" means "suffering", or "Golgatha" or "cricifixion", in this case. Actually, let's look up the etymology - very curious.

Calvary

name of the mount of the Crucifixion, late 14c., from Latin Calvaria (Greek Kraniou topos), translating Aramaic gulgulta "place of the skull" (see Golgotha). Old English used Heafodpannan stow  as a loan-translation. Latin Calvaria is related to calvus "bald" (see Calvin).


Link




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR