Sept 1st, 2021

 01.09.2021

Nice enough day. At least 6/10. Less than average energy. Low appetite. Broken sleep schedule. I love the weather - it's finally chill.

Feelin a bit paranoid writing about other people.

Had rice and still not spoiled fish for "breakfast". Well, I had rice veyr early in the morning too. I always get stomachaches around 6 AM. I wonder if I get them in my sleep. Took omeprazole and ate rice. It turned out not completely boiled, a bit hard, slightly crunchy. I wonder if it's good for me this way.

Played guitar a lot, just noodling mostly. Wrist is better than before, but still hurts.

Had 100 beans of coffee. Then I portioned a handful of it into the baggy - a handfull looks smaller than 100 beans. Curious.

Re-boiled it later. Added condensed milk so it tastes okay. Overall, I think, I consumed a rather low amount of caffeine today. Gotta keep it up for a while.

Workout start: almost at 9 PM. Not good.

Overhead press

Warmup - rather long

70*5

90*5

100 for 5 - very bad technique, energy low, joints hurt.

Maybe I gotta developed a rule for myself that'll help me with energy/time management - perhaps if I can't start a workout before 8 I'll only allow myself to workout for 30 minutes. And if I start before 8 I'll have to stop everything at 8:30. Nice idea.

And I've also been really leaning towards the idea of completely changing my training style. I really kinda wanna do some cardio. Perhaps I'll do some today. Just something very basic and static, but for a long enough time. Now I wanna do some squats.

Squats

2 sets of 10

50 for 10

Wanted to do some cardio, but decided to limit it, cause I was getting hungry.

5 squats, 5 floor touches (DLs), 5 leg raises each, 10 arm raises - 3 rounds. Not really cardio, but it's something. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR