Saturday, 25th

 25.09.2021

Nice day.

Woke up. A little less sleep than usual - stayed up yesterday. Did some repeatable quests. Went back to sleep after some time. Disturbed by scam calls. Unusual dreams.

Woke up again. Had two handfuls of coffee over almost two hours. Nice, but I didn't get pre-amped. Felt a little lazy until I realised I do. Then i got to warmup.

Deadlift

Warmup

50-70-150

190 for 3 - overhand grip - I think it's an actual all-time PR :D On this bar, anyway.

230 - 4 sets of 3 - nice! Medium-heavy-medium load, he he. I love that I managed 4 sets so easily. I've been eating some leftover creatine in the last few days. Maybe that helped.

Drummed for 3 sets in between DLs - feels good. Not too bad. Learning to use my foot on hihats. And playing some double bass pedal as well. 16th notes at around 90 bpm. I should try to learn more raised foot technique.

Overhead press - 20 kg bar for 20 reps

Overhead press, 17 kg dumbbells (with a new olympic-sized dumbell)

3 sets of 20 reps - feels nice, pumped a tiny bit. I can feel my abs working as well.

Well, if there's one exercise that can make you really tired it's deadlift. I still want to do so many things though. So maybe I'll do really light exercises for a while as I recover.

Lat pulls, one arm, three string expander - 1 set of 15 reps

I thought to myself: "How do I make pullups light? Cause I wanna do pullups."

Well, you can't, it has to be your bodyweight. I'd rather do floor supported pullups than rubber pullups. Still wanna do actual pullups though. Hm...

Pullups - 5, 8, 10 - not bad, after all. And I kept getting heavier with each set! Ha ha.

You'd think after getting a daytime nap I'd have extra energy. And it's very early, too! Not even 9PM. Hmmm.

Well, one good thing - life feels like an adventure, for some incredibly curious reason. Things, elements, information, all woven into one complete chain-braid-fabric of perceptive reality. It stimulates me intensely. It's simply incredible.

Still kinda wanna give my chest some attention.

Pushups - 20, 20 - wider grip

Wrist curls, over and under, 6 kg dumbells - 2 sets of 30 reps

Did some calf raises. A lot of stuff done, when you think about it. I really could have stopped immediately after DLs, ha ha.

Random picture of the day

Sebastian Stoskopff - The Four Elements



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR