Not great
15.09.2021
Nice enough day. Woke up at 7 after roughly 6 hours of sleep. Couldn't go back to sleep. Did some things, energy medium. Started having coffee. Amped up a bit. Jammed randomly. Mastered the last song - made a lot of mistakes, might have learned something. 7 PM - a lot of time passed. Feeling cranky. Decided not to DL again. My body feels like it's telling me that it doesn't want to do anything. Weird. But it's what I've been feeling since early august, since my lifestyle changed slightly. How did it change? Can't tell. But I had 3 good sessions since then. Some okay sessions. A lot of really mediocre ones. Mood and energy have mostly been in the dumpster. And I can't figure out what to do. Well, I have a couple guesses. I really should fix my sleep. Despite spending a lot of time in bed I can barely sleep. Might have something to do with caffeine. Too much caffeine. It's time to make an actual change and stop taking it at all. I wish to preserve this thought. God, help me.
Squat
3 sets of 10
32 kg kettlebell goblet squat - 3 sets of 15
Some cardio
One leg raises + arm raises a la flys (not flies)
10 legs + 20 arms - 2 sets. And suddenly I felt some very powerful fatigue in my neck and overall very tired. I had to stop everything and lie down.
P.S.
Roughly 5 hours later
Woke up at roughly 2 AM after few hours of sleep. Why is it happening? Feeling randomly excited. You know, I think I just need sleep during the day - if I can't sleep at night. Writing from my phone btw (this whole post today). Feeling really hungry. Gonna have a massive amount of pasta. Saw myself *almost* flying in my dream - really scenic place, a house by the dark seashore garden, a cliff and a lighthouse. Flew up in the air like I was swimming, but got too relaxed and fell in the water. Then I woke up.


Comments
Post a Comment