Mystery

 17.09.2021

Been feeling quite unwell, but not sure if I'm ill. Most of the time, overall I feel okay. Slept for the whole day yesterday. From monday to wednesday didn't get more than 6 hours of sleep a day. Yesterday I just laid down and fell asleep for a long time. Then I woke up around 4 AM. Starting to feel bored.

Had some rice and potatoes. The meat that I cooked on wednesday got left in the over, so now it looks all dried up and somewhat unedible (different from inedible, because a rock is inedible, but spoiled products are unedible. Yes, those are my personal language rules, I'm not imposing them, but I think they make sense).

Made a decision to not have any coffee until monday. Failed a bit - instead of havving coffee from beans I had two tablespoobs of instant coffee. It seems to work. I miss my creative youtube days. If I'm gonna relight the spark I'm gonna need the conditions to be perfect. Ideally, I want to wake up not too early in a day after a decent night of sleep and get decent food, and have maximally recovered CNS, so it responds well to stimulation. And then I'll just let things happen. That's all my human brain needs to become creative.

---

Some time later

Well, this good session today bumped up my day to at least 66/100.

Deadlift - only 5s

50 - 100 - 150 - 190 - 200 - 210 - 217,5 - feels good

Drummed for the first time in a long time. My wrist started feeling uncomfortable on the last set only! Now it's a little uncomfortable as well. Must not forget my profilactic work. Will do now.

Also I came up with a nice idea for a drum solo - just playing a pattern on different bunch of drums/cymbals and using different drums for different accents. Sounds silly, but it makes sense in my head xD

Bent over rows as I was unloading the bar

150 - 2 sets of 5 - overhand, from the floor, not very good technique

100 - 2 sets of 5

50 - 2 sets of 20

And now, for some

Wrist curls, 6 kg dumbbells, under and over

4 sets of 30

Some time later

Lat spring pulls - 30 reps

Pullups - 1 set of 10 reps - I felt like it was enough, cause I've been taking way too much time.

Spring pulls - 2 sets of 20 reps. each hand - pretty hard, I was dragging my whole body in the tightest point, so I had to squat down a bit. In the second set I decided to do it in an explosive manner with slow eccentric, and that was much harder. I think I wanna do more of that, so I can feel more explosive.

And I decided to test my "cardio" skills after all.

Squats while pressing 6 kg dumbbells - 20 reps - pretty hard. Then I remembered that I want to press tomorrow. And also I've been cooling down for a long time, so it really increased my heartrate a lot.
Then Squats + curls while squatting up - 20 reps, 2 set. Feels great.

Did some calf raises.

Art of the day

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Friedrich,_Caspar_David_-_Morning_in_the_Mountains.jpg


Random picture of the day

https://www.pexels.com/photo/aerial-view-of-medieval-fortress-on-green-seashore-2644325/


And now I am eager to play Fallout 76. There's a new event with new rewards. Ha ha. I haven't done all main quests yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR