A weird day

 29.09.2021

Well, today I wanted to go on a little tanget, talking about some obscure things and myself, and my psychology and philisophy, but I feel like, thankfully, the desire to do so might just be past. I'd be talking about stuff I talked about many times before in this blog. Not very curious. Rather talk about my day, also in moderately obscure terms. You can understand them if you try.

Woke up early enough. Did some repeatable quests. Breatfast - sugarless oats (I didn't know they were sugarless) and some quickly cooked thin slices of pork.

Had some coffee. Decided to give robusta a shot today as well - it was nice. I should have made one cup (30-40 beans) rather than a handful (60-90 beans). Then I had some rather diluted but still tasty arabica. I had way too much - not because I was getting jumbled from caffeine, but because I had like 1.5 liters overall and didn't pee. Caffeine didn't jumble me too much today.

Then something else happened - a curious cutscene, I had to use my speech skill and intelligence stat, or maybe even wisdom if you like DnD. It got me a bit uneased. Darkness started creeping back into my mind. I felt like I was losing control over myself. And control over myself is one the things I value the most in life. But I think I managed to hold it back, mostly succesfully. My maind didn't split in two, but it really wanted to.

Played guitar a tiny bit, and drums even less (some time after). And some time later I coached on of the junior acolytes in drumming.

Overhead press - then plan was 70% for 4 sets of 8, easy stuff. But I wanted to do PP as well.

Warmup

90 for 8 easy

93 for 8 - easy and rather strict

Pushpress (also known as PP)

Some reps with 20 - 50 - 70

90 - 2 sets of 3 - elbow kinda hurting from extending it completely, Also it wasn't just pushpess, most of them were actually slight pushjerks - cause I feel like it's a better way to unlock pushing power when you're completely out of this specific weightlifting shape.

Then I think I did 70 or 50 for 3. Then some repas with an empty bar.

Then I went upstairs and did something rather magnificent - 

I finally published my EP!

I have so much to say about it. Here's some of the things I wrote about it as I posted it in different discord servers:

"Here's something from me - a little EP I've been working on for a while. It's doom metal/heavy metal (i.e. sad harsh music), some hints of epic power metal as well. A little secret only for the member of this discord server - I actually used an advice from some of the characters in AID when I was writing lyrics for the second song."

"If anyone likes epic doom metal I'd recommend a little EP I've been working on - It's pretty far from zoomer music, I'd say"

"Hey guys! Finally got around to publishing my little EP I've been working on for a little while. I sort of proud of it, cause it got real drums, recorded with a single mic though. I used some interesting techniques though. I'm mostly inspired by doom metal, but my music I think ends up carrying hints of power metal as well. I prefer to describe my genre as doom metal/heavy metal. Anyway, here it, made all alone, except for album artwork"

And here's the artwork

Lazy, but cool - like it should be. Natural and genuine. That's what I think I value, cause that's what I can value, ha ha.

What else? What else for today? Kinda wanna work out a tiny bit more. It's rather late, but it should be nice.

Bodyweight squats (aka air squats) - 4 sets of 15 - blood flowing nicely. Feels so easy, I love it.

Random picture of the day - aestheticdally appealing nature and human interaction. Lots of cool ideas!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR