Respectable clear plastic (circulate)
07.08.2021
Have I ever mentioned before how I call coffee "suicide juice"? He he. All the little mistakes. Yet I do. Just gotta not let it get too deep, he he he.
Well, here's a funny thing I asked on quora:
"What is your relationship with caffeine? Does it affect you in different ways under different circumstances? What are some of your personal habits involving caffeine?"
And someone answered:
"I completely avoid caffeine and theobromine, a related compound found in chocolate.
It took me 25 years to discover that it was caffeine that was chiefly responsible for me experiencing Bipolar II like symptoms of depression and hypomania. Once I figured that relationship out I’ve never touched the stuff, aside from a one coffee test I did a couple of years ago that turned out really badly.
My relatives are addicted to coffee and the male ones drink, no exaggeration, 5–6 cups a day every day, without apparent issue a day. My bad luck to have some weird mutation that makes me so ill from it."
That makes too much sense, doesn't it? Ha ha ha. I need a big ol mirror.
Anyway, here's my today
Skipped out on giving a lesson. Just felt a lil shitty in the morning, and I heard the rain, so I convinced myself to not give this online lesson and went back to sleep to wake up later at 5 PM. The rain, you see, can disrupt the wireless internet connection, that that was the thing that convinced me. Not very good though, still.
Yesterday I got a bottle of water to drink and started randomly drumming on it, and after some time I recorded a cute funny track with bass and guitar and some other percussion as well as some samples. Today I rerecorded the bass part while having coffee, that was fun.
Overhead press
Warmup
70 - 2 sets of 15
75 for 15 feels nice overall, my elbows feel a bit screwed up. Might consider letting them rest for longer. After all, my deadlift has been less succesful than my overhead press. Still though, can't let it all escape. I haven't maxed out in my last cycle which ended in early summer, or even may. I normally have better success with maxing out at the start of a new program, which I started recently. I had a "first" workour in pressing moves this monday, and I had a "minus third" workout in DL this wednesday. Which means that I have some more workouts in DL to lead up to the new program. So the pressing and Dls aren't synced up and I can have better recovery.
I gotta do some squats. And my stomach hurts. Must have some milk for it.
---
6 kg dumbbells - flys + squat
10 - 10 - 10
Goblet squats
10 reps with 16 kg kettlebell
10 - 10 - 10 with 32 kg kettlebell
10 more reps with 16 kg
Random pic of the day - inspiring
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Pangil,Riverjf9835_08.JPG




Comments
Post a Comment