Aug 20, 2021 - an even lighter session
20.08.2021
Nice day. Did some work. Slept for 5 hours during the night and roughly 1.5 hours during the day. A little weird.
Well, my physical culture hypothetisations were slightly incorrect - I came to conclude that a 6 day cycle is not for me. Training every day - not for me, because, given the opportunity, I'll train harder than I should - like yesterday. Yesterday still was a light day, but i ended uphaving a bodybuilding sort of session rather than an actual light session. Good enough though. Finding out more about myself. Training more often is great, but amping up your CNS isn't. Today I'm actually going to have a light day and do some accesory works.
Romanian deadlifts
1 set of 20 - no weight
7 kg for 20 reps - 3 sets
One leg high kicks/swings
3 sets of 20 reps
Prone leg raises - 1 set of 20, 2 sets of 10
Squats - 4 sets of 10 - makes me feel so good every time, how funny
And that's about it. Still have a lot to learn about my energy management. A six day "cycle" doesn't seem to be a right choice for now.

Comments
Post a Comment