Vehicle interface researcher (spreading haystack)

 26.07.2021

Nice day. Going nuts for different reasons. Just goin off my rocker. Rockin the twirlies in ye ole skullbox.

Deadlift

120 - 15 a la 10+5 - so I don't run out of breat

140*15 same

A lot of drumming. Just practicing SoMS beats, and rewriting some of them while I'm at it. Gotta have a tiny bit more minimalism. MORE minimalism, ha ha, sounds funny.

A lil place where I can be myself, this blog. I feel good, but I know that I aint safe. I';m not "on" myself, not quite in control. The best I can do is pray, he he. And I do now pray once again, even when i wouldn't expect myself to pray. It helps a lot. God is merciful!

Narrow parallel grip pullups on the street

11

20 with small breaks (BW roughly 112 in clothing btw :D actual BW is less than that of course)

Some light bicep curls, then kettlebell body curls - 3 sets of 10 - feels good, pretty hards, forearms and shoulder rotators work hard, great stuff

---

Chill short tuesday

---

28.07.2021

Nice day. Got me mum a gift quite impulsively, it was delivered yesterday - a really swell thermos, nice color too. Bought myself some more things. Really been ogling a massive "octave" mandolin, if only I had some more money saved up xD I'm more wasteful than ever, in a long time. Gotta keep yourself satisfied sometimes (i.e. silly takeout food, and then you just engorge yuourself quite immediately, you just blow up and regret it). My lil old brain is a microwave, it's been secretin old and brake fluits all over me (i.e. endorphin and oxytocin), but I'm not a shientisht to be honest, I just aint' that smart, baby, but I just feel good. Perfect time to make some music. I still really want to record the song with the double pedal, cause it sounds so awesome, I really wanna do it, I think I should improve my drum throne. Something I can lean back on and just tiptoe the pedals, cause then your calf muscles are more flexed and more powerful. Also I gotta try ankle weights. And I'm al;so thinking about leaning the bass drum a bit onto myself, to change the beatin angles.

Overhead press

Light warmup

70*5

90*5

100*10 small PR :DDDD, in fact, not small, it's quite a round number, so that feels good. Sure, the technique is bad by even my standarts. But it's still press and not pushpress!

Stiff leg DL - 20 kg for 20 reps, then overhead press for 15 reps - 2 sets.

And that's about it.

Random picture of the day - extremely inspiring!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR