the killing warmth

 14.07.2021

Nice day. Very low energy. head not feel good.

Perhaps sleeping when it's cold is better for recovery. So, at night.

Light session today

Pushups

50

30

Squats - 5 sets oriented mostly towards stretching. In the end, I got properly stretched. Perhaps that how I should always warm up for squats - a few slow careful sets.

15.07.2021

Felt like absolute shit all day long, but the workout turned out somewhat okay. Please end this heat!

Overhead press

Warmup

70*5 - 2 sets

90*5 - 2 sets

100*5 nice

Pushpress

70*2

120*1 okay, makes me feel good, I definitely got enough strength to beat my old PRs, but I get in the pushpressing groove

70*2

BW squats + stretching - 5 sets of mot too many reps, and jumps a-la pushpress - 2 sets of 10

That's about it.

Random picture of the day

Walls of the northern basilica of the Episcopal Center, Salona, Croatia



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR