Nice day of melting

 10.07.2021

Woke up too early due to heat. Been boiling. Fell asleep later and slept for a while, sweating, seeing strange dreams. Felt good since I woke up. I knew I had just the right chemicals in my brain, ready to fire.

Had nice coffee. About 1.5 handfuls over two batches. First one was nice and dense. Second one was less dense - I didn't pour hot water over it, instead I let it heat up on a small fire. Was tasy enough. Caffeine is never enough to actually get high. You need a workout. My frontal lobes have been nicely washed.

Deadlift

70*1

120*1

160*1

200*1

230*1 very easy - I think I wasted my "CNS explosion" too early. I needed a powerful lift, but I spent my chamicals too early. So my brain got tired. But not completely.

252 for 1 and a half - well, what do you expect. Been boiling, although nutrition has been extra excellent. Big fatness growing.

252 for half a rep, got stuck at my knees for a while - probably could have done this rep if I straightened my legs instead of trying to squat it up, but that's not as important as the fact that I'm out of shape for a DL like that. I gotta DL just a bit more often with more volume. Then I can start a new program, maybe in august or earlier.

230 for 4 dead stop - I think that's a +1 rep PR :D :D :D not too big, but feels massively good, doing something I've never done before. And after heavy weights, too!

Got spent. But I still wanted to do more.

Bent over rows

70 - 2 sets of 10 - been doing everything in straps today, cause I got a tiny cut on my finger. I think you may wanna train your grip separately. Or not. My grip is weak. I think I'd barely be able to DL 240 kgs with a mixed grip, and that's twist me up a lot. Well, I don't have a thin bar with tough cnurling. Gotta wipe it with acetone. Everything is grimy, very grimy.

Put away the plates. It's been a couple hours since the workout. Exploring music. Been lazy on the youtube front. Only two videos this week so far. I think I'll finally make a "writing styles" video tomorrow. I want it to be good. And I gotta move away from AI games. I want to finish my Minecraft flatworld playthrough.

Random pic of the day - from Romania



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR