Laser pasture award

 22.07.2021

Nice day. Low energy. Woke up early.

Overhead press

Warmup and I think I did 60 for 10 or something

Then I did something else. Basically, I did very little. Probably BW squats.

24.07.2021

Much better. More energy. Gotta learn to drink coffee better. Must't drink it on rest days ever. I was thinking of making yesterday into a workout, but failed. energy was super low. Maybe cause I woke up too early again and been suffering from boredom all day long. I'm quite demotivated to make youtube videos since they disagreed to monetize me. I'm not going to give up overall, but now I'm on temporary hiatus, waiting for the next wave of impulsiveness. I have at least two videos semi-ready. None of them related to AI games. Maybe I could stream as well. I almost streamed today, but changed my mind. Messy. Played guitar so much today. Some old songs, some improvisation. Really enjoyed improvising in E Mixolydian today, with a clean tone. Gotta oil up the pickup switch with WD-40 if there's any left. It's been wiggly.

Ordered a new guitar on thusday, It's cheap and exactly what I wanted - well, according to some of the parameters. It's a Les Paul, it got 4 knobs, and it's not black - it is, in fact, green. And it got covered pickup, which I also consider attractive. Open pickups are nice too, but in a different way. Now I'll have a lot of variety. And I wonder if giving an electric to my little brother will be easiere for him, conpared to classical. Classical has it's advantages though, I realise that now. Full chords are kind of easier to play, plus notes are more distinguishable.

Played drums a lot - mostly practiced SoMS beats. Some are rather complex. And I have a habit of inventing a beat I've never played before - for me it was 8th notes ostinato on ride, with bell on 3&, and bass on the & of 2 and 3. So it's unique, kind of. And hard to play, In fact, I didn't manage to play it exactly how I described - I ran out of patience. I definitely spent more than one hour drumming today.

Bench

Warmup

70*10

90*10

110*10

120*10 nice(r)

120*13 okay!

90*15

70*15

Dips - 2 sets of 15

Some flys (not flies). Wanted to do more, but got busy.

My feet have been hurting. I think I'm spending more time standing than ever. Or maybe they're just wearing out. Standing desk craziness. Not gonna sit. My back enjoys the bloodflow. I'd rather lie down. But lying down is boring. I realised I subconsciously brought the Yamaha calssical in my room so I have an excuse to sit down and play, since it doesn't have a strap knob (lol).

Subconsious and unconscious are different. For example, when you pull your hand away from the fire automatically - that's unconscious. It's in your body. Conscious and subconsious are more abstract concepts, connected to a less abstract brain. Subconsious is a part of consciout, but quiet. Quiet, but very active. Thinking, but not telling. Remembering, but now showing. You can extract some info from it if you know yourself. If you know the principles of your "direct" thinking. Ratio is important. Ratio is above. Subconscious must be controlled and befriended. I love my subconsious, we know each other quite well. I indulge it often, and let it have fun sometimes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR